When you have a million dollars ..

I'll take one of these...

80204371.jpg

...and use the rest learning to fly it, maintaining it, storing it...

OK. don't take this the wrong way, but the guy that brought like 40 POUNDS of Tannerite to Gunpowder Pig doesn't want noisy neighbors?

[rofl][laugh2][rofl][rofl][laugh2][smile][rofl][laugh2]

i had a whole lot more than that (155 pounds - the order was for 200 pounds!!)[smile] BUT i didn't do any of it on top of or below somebody [laugh] besides we were all there for the same reason [wink]

i'm the type of person that has respect for others and at home i don't make a lot of noise. some people just don't realize what they sound like to people under them. i would give details but i really just wish i had the $'s to move into a HOUSE since you never know what you would get with another apt.

as for the parking. i am the only one in a 3 family building (but 4 apts - 2 small ones on the 3rd fl) with a car and i get blocked in all the time. the problem i have with it revolves around the fact that if people would park at the very back end of the driveway, in front of the garage (2 spots) and around the back of the building (1 spot) everyone would be able to come and go as they wish. but no, i'm the only one willing to do that. everyone else wants to park at the stairs which is about 3/4 of the way down the driveway from the street. if i have already parked i'm stuck having to knock, call or blow the horn. it gets really tiring. if it was the only way then fine, but its not.

anyway this thread isn't about me so carry on, back on topic, that's why i said a house.

come on lottery group buy!! [smile]

Back
Top Bottom