• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What's your favorite shop?

first defenes in uxbridge

This *1000

They really made me feel comfortable when I bought my first pistol (Sig Sauer 226). We went over the features of a whole series of guns before I settled on the Sig, which I have loved for many years now. They handled transfers of guns I bought online, and were always totally friendly. It helps that I live close to Uxbridge than to Woburn!

Four Seasons is also great, but usually insanely busy.

Gunrunner's in Middleborough for me, since back when they were C&F. It's always a nice environment when you go in. One time, I dropped off a rifle in a case to be checked out (10-22 was having some feeding issues). Unfortunately, they misplaced my case by the time it was ready to pick up. They gave me a brand new case, with no hassle, to replace the missing one. That definitely secured my business. They were happy to take time to explain things to me years ago when I got my first guns.

I want to like 4 Seasons, but it's just way to crowded there for my taste. I like to be able to take my take browsing and asking questions.

If Hildabeast gets in the oval office, the most successful gun shops will be the ones that bury their inventory and sell maps

I used to frequent Four Seasons alot. But for years now I buy everything online including ammo. For transfers I used Precision Point before they stopped doing them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AJ's Firearms in Acushnet has earned my respect and some future business for sure after making sure that I was able to secure a lower receiver the day of the ban even though there weren't any officially left on the shelf for sale. My wife went for me(couldn't get out of work) and they had sold everything but they made it a point to sell one of their own personal receivers so that I could have one and kept the prices exactly what they were on any normal day not taking advantage of anyone. They continue to build their inventory and offer some really nice stuff especially for the AR group.

Back
Top Bottom