What's the WORST deal you've gotten...

I paid $362.25 for my underfold Norinco 56S-1. The ammo then was $3 a box of 20. I miss those days...

Worst deal was the Glock 29 I bought from Tombstone Trading at a Springfield show. I paid around $730 or so for a $550 dollar new pistol just because it was here in MA legally. Never again...

Joe R.

I bought a P22 from pdm and it was the crappiest gun I've ever owned. No blame laid on Pete though. He didn't misrepresent it or ask an unfair price. Now that I'm rid of it, we both laugh about how it was crappy [smile].

I second that. I bought a P22 2 years ago for only $259 and I still feel like that was the worst mistake I have ever made. To the contrary my best deal was selling my P22 last week for $250 [grin]

A friend of mine recommended CyberPower PC when i was looking to get a new computer. I was to lazy to build my own again so I tried them out. It took them 3 weeks to get it to me, with half the case fans not working properly. The power supply blew up and took the whole system with it after about 8 months. The only thing i use now out of the whole thing is the case.

I stick to the Dell Refurbs now.

This has nothing to do with guns, but I bought a vacuum from my Bro-In-Law cuz he was going thru sh*t with his wife and needed cash. He was selling for Loveco Inc. Anyways, I let my guard down cuz it was family and bought the POS... $1500.00... yeah, that's right... a vacuum. A POS vacuum... A f#@king VACUUM! I could have put that money towards an AR15, but NO I BOUGHT A VACUUM!!! Well, we now have a new vacuum and I am going to shoot the old one with the biggest sh*t eating grin on my face. Then I might box up what's left and drop it on Mr. Loveco's door step with a note telling that asshat where to shove it.

I paid the spa guy 120 bucks to work on my hot tub that wouldn't turn on. he changed the fuse and was gone in 15 minutes. Went to Lowe's with the bad fuse. 7 bucks!... I bought 5

I paid to buy a house in MAss and move here from NH.

Ok, ok I paid to buy a house in mass at the peak of the housing bubble........ I joked as we left the closing that " now that I've bought a house the market can colapse... "

oops....

worst gun, well I havent bought many, but after a few months I grew to HATE my ruger SR9 ( that I paid WAY to much for ) all is good in the end, my 92fs was a great deal and a unique gun ( two tone w/inox slide )

Well I did just buy a SAR-1 for $625 + transfer fees that has a canted gas block and krylon finish...

...but I still like it!

Back
Top Bottom