What's on your gun lust list?

HK P7 of some sort.
CZ75B
Garand
LRB M14

EDIT: How could I forget? Sig X5.

Upon further consideration, I realize I'm quite content with my relatively meager collection. I currently covet no new firearms.

I know it's odd. I'm not quite sure what to make of it myself.

Mostly just what I'd LIKE to get in the near future, but no immediate plans to move on anything as I'm trying to reduce my debts and student loans.

MSAR STG
S&W wheel gun
FAL
M1A
Garand
Beretta 92FS

I was just talking about this with one of my buds....2 things I want...I want a 1911 real bad and also a ruger 10/22....nothing more nothing less...

I saw a used Barrett 99 reported to have 5 rounds down the pipe at Four Seasons today for $3999 - with a Nightforce scope and Nightforce mounting rings. Tempting...

I'd like a S&W 29-2 6 1/2" and 4" and an M1A scout, and a HK 93 or PTR91 and a blued S&W 1911 w/ target sights. I think that should do it for now. Oh wait, also an AK47 under-folder would be nice, and a nice over under 12 guage, a .44 Automag would be cool to have. I could go on but really, what's the point?

I'm looking for just one more Third Gen Colt Single Action. A Nickle 7-1/2" in .45 Colt. Of course, I'll take any barrel length. Colt will change the barrel to what I want... For a price, always for a price.

So many things to buy first, but ..

long guns

- Remington 1100 or 11-87 for trap, duck hunting
- Marlin 336 30-30
- Remington 870 Express

hand guns (not sure on order)

- Sig 226 .40
- S&W 686
- Walther PPK/s
- Beretta 92FS
- 226 or 92FS .22LR conversion kit
- S&W 36