• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What will you buy when you move to a free state?

Thanks for this, as I'm having my morning coffee.... I'm now in a total jealous rage down here in the Commonwealth of Vladivostok...

[emoji6] congratulations!!

what's worse is having the place and being too buried in work paying for it to go up there. Just finishing another work Saturday, and not sure I have anything left in the tank (figuratively and literally) to do the 2.5 hour drive. [crying]

Thanks for this, as I'm having my morning coffee.... I'm now in a total jealous rage down here in the Commonwealth of Vladivostok...

[emoji6] congratulations!!

The winter's taking its toll on my wife's health and we're both simply fed up with Connecticut's government. We're going to take a financial loss, but we just can't deal with the taxes, gun laws and Dannell's arrogance any more. I thoroughly disapprove of the way that my state is being run, and I resent money being taken from me to help run it in that manner.

I don't feel represented by my state legislature, nor by my representatives on the federal level. I can't seem to change that with my votes, and I find the atmosphere in general here more and more repressive.

So, I'm leaving. Voting with my feet, (and wallet), because I can.

Sorry if I ruined your coffee, but thanks for the congrats.

Back
Top Bottom