• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What to get before moving to MA?

Glock / Springfield Pistols / Colt Pistols / FN Pistols.... Off the top of my head. You can find all in MA, for a price, as you will find out when you sell them here for +30% what you paid for them.

Even the one's on that list are often Neutered or Altered in someway. Heavy triggers, loaded chamber indicator and external safeties. I would just buy as much as you can afford to buy. The market will reward you.

Seriously dude, I donno where you're coming from but right now is not the time to move to MA or any of the Nazi states around here. Add to it the fact that you're wanting to bring in MA banned items, you'll most likely end up having to sell or get rid of them one way or another. This shit's gonna get worse before it gets better. A federal ban isn't likely but at the state level, our states are competing to see who can pass the strictest gun controls.

Seriously dude, I donno where you're coming from but right now is not the time to move to MA or any of the Nazi states around here. Add to it the fact that you're wanting to bring in MA banned items, you'll most likely end up having to sell or get rid of them one way or another. This shit's gonna get worse before it gets better. A federal ban isn't likely but at the state level, our states are competing to see who can pass the strictest gun controls.

[thumbsup]

you might as well just burn all your money and flush the ashes down the toilet, cause that is doing something better with the money than it will do here!!

Charles.

what to get?

a second opinion on your sanity.

If you insist on moving to hell on earth buy as many guns as you can, max the credit cards, buy every last one you can, then borrow money from anyone and everyone and buy more.

how much is your budget? I'm sure you've already started taking orders. Also, check the WTB section, I know of at least one request for a pistol to be imported

You dont really need anything special just realize u are severly restricted so if there is a particular model then buy it before you go. high capacity magz are now going to be illegal for you so buy some neutered versions of the mags u need or permanently alter them. Cant stress enough the restictions that are imposed on us mass citizens we can probably only purchase about 15% of the firearms that are legal in other states. Check that list that he posted and realize that even that list has more on it then u can actually purchase new. Its a very short list its pretty sad but check out fsguns.com and check the sections that pretty much shows all the new mass legal guns. And its pretty short compared to anywherr else.

Polishing Services Available

Back
Top Bottom