What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

Can you imagine his horror if he shot a .30-06 or something bigger? Clearly his husband wears the pants in that family. The AR seems to be a favorite among the women taking the "Women on Target" events.

When I was in basic back in 1971 they made us fire our M16 full auto 5 round from our groin just to show us that the recoil was nothing. I doubt they do this now and this was Fort Polk (the real Tiger Land not the one in the movie), these guns have limited recoil.

When I was in basic back in 1971 they made us fire our M16 full auto 5 round from our groin just to show us that the recoil was nothing. I doubt they do this now and this was Fort Polk (the real Tiger Land not the one in the movie), these guns have limited recoil.

They don't have full auto anymore so, no they don't.

I would love to take some local media people shooting with some of my hand cannons....THEN let them shoot my AR. [rofl]

If I was gun shop owner and smelled the troll (NYC ... kunt ... ) I'd give him a toy cap gun and after he published his story I'd publish my own video, the Kuntz would be the laughing stock of libtard kingdom.

This popped up in my feed [rofl]
13466188_510924689113571_6434999015481158084_n.jpg

If I was gun shop owner and smelled the troll (NYC ... kunt ... ) I'd give him a toy cap gun and after he published his story I'd publish my own video, the Kuntz would be the laughing stock of libtard kingdom.

I disagree - because the feelings were real. [crying] And, after all, isn't that what matters? [rolleyes]

The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

Really? an AR bruised your shoulder? what kind of finky BETA **** are you? and PTSD? a bomb???? Someone who has actual PTSD from hearing actual bombs and cannons should give you an attitude adjustment, mother****er.

I took my daughter to fire my AR15s and she couldn't wipe the smile off her face an hour later. This guy? lol seriously
During my (very brief) time in the service, I qualified expert with the M16A4. I saw 5' tall women handle such rifles with no problems whatsoever. This guy must be some kind of pussy if he gets his shoulder "bruised" by any type of .223 caliber weapon, single-shot or full-auto![smile]

True Story: Last August I flew into MA for a weekend of firearms training. While at the airport a Secret Service agent ahead of me at the line for the Avis car rental desk dropped his Pelican case on my foot. Gave me a nasty bruise.
You should have confiscated the contents. You know, to make amends. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

so loud, I can't hear the sound of wave for three days after that. We should ban ar15 for that.

see, even Gersh agrees, lifting the ban on suppressors would ease the burden on our health care system. The sound was so loud he is quoted as having said the sound gave him temporary PTSD. That is why suppressors not not should not be banned, but also government subsidized.

Back
Top Bottom