What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

This retard is at it again, somehow this showed up in a YouTube feed and I was like that's that f****** guy. Not exactly shocked that he's basically a professional Karen

[rofl]

View: https://youtu.be/WcliB8uBs5w

Ghost cars? Really? 🤣

This is an A$$HOLE who needs to be taken to the alley for a counseling session.

helicopter
MiniatureScentedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif

"That piece of s*** up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed."

He didn't deny the quotes. He regrets them, but he's not denying them.
The range owner stated that he regretted that his quotes were used completely out of context.

He's not wrong, the process to obtain firearms in many European countries is more extensive. But I get the sense from how sensationalist the author's writing is that he 100% used quotes completely out of context for the sake of his narrative.

The range owner just opened the place 6 years ago after law enforcement career in Europe so who knows how long he's been in the US. He may not have realized that this type of biased hit journalism exists.

I'm willing to give the range owner the benefit of the doubt.

I had an 85 year old, 4ft 8 inch+- woman, probably 80 lbs soaking wet, fire off a full 50 rd drum from my Thompson 1928 machine gun and couldn't wipe the smile off her face, and this dick lipped, pig eyed sack of shit fag is complaining about an AR-15?
The majority of leftists who read that will be brainwashed into supporting an assault weapons ban. Since few of them read anything else, their distortion will not become evident.

It's more left-wing indoctrination.

Guy Karen - “I’m a journalist and I’d like to ask you some questions.“

Me - “Who do you work for?”

Guy Karen - “Vice.”

Me - “LOL, f*** off.”

Journalism is dead. All we have left are activists masquerading as journalists.

Guy Karen - “I’m a journalist and I’d like to ask you some questions.“

Me - “Who do you work for?”

Guy Karen - “Vice.”

Me - “LOL, f*** off.”

Journalism is dead. All we have left are activists masquerading as journalists.

I'd suggest the edit above as both effective and more efficient. Once they've self-identified as a journalist, I don't care who they work for as they'll always be a journalist first.

This retard is at it again, somehow this showed up in a YouTube feed and I was like that's that f****** guy. Not exactly shocked that he's basically a professional Karen

[rofl]

View: https://youtu.be/WcliB8uBs5w

Ghost cars? Really? 🤣

"If I had the balls..."

That's already been established, Kuntzman.

A proud snitch on a bicycle. How has this guy survived NYC all his life?

Back
Top Bottom