What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud

Take a .50 Beowulf upper, slap it on a standard A2 lower (with the meat tenderizer style buttplate) and shoot 400 grain hard cast lead solids in just a T-shirt - yea, I ended up with a bruise.

Sounds like fun to me! When and where?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he didn't trip on his tampon string as he left the firing line!

That's some funny shit right there!

"To stop the cycle of violence we need to stop the cycle of violence."

What type of garbage is that? And this guy calls himself a journalist.

How is brass flying in front of his face when he's firing the rifle? Or was it from someone shooting on his left?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I had an 85 year old, 4ft 8 inch+- woman, probably 80 lbs soaking wet, fire off a full 50 rd drum from my Thompson 1928 machine gun and couldn't wipe the smile off her face, and this dick lipped, pig eyed sack of shit fag is complaining about an AR-15?

"Smith’s version became as much a symbol of post-war patriotism as the flag, the space program and all the white people moving to the suburbs."

Facepalm......this guy has to be a troll.

Facepalm......this guy has to be a troll.

He's not really a troll per se, in the classical sense of someone who is genuinely funny, smart and good at riling people up. I see him as more of a mediocre writer who is putting out clickbait articles. We all have to make a living somehow, I guess.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]
13557778_10206586713615733_110278967399990040_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Holster company made him a tampon holster

As much of a douche nozzle this gersh kuntzman is, you can tell he has a sense of humor. Look at his face holding his "gift"...no one can deny that is funny.

Back
Top Bottom