What Happened to Colorado and Why

Meh. Liberal policies are expensive and with all the shitbags on the dole and no one working, the system is crashing. New York people are bailing out. Detroit dump. Chicago is a combat some. Those old white liberals have few kids and will be gone and forgotten. The country is getting more conservative as they see these liberal Utopias fail. How bad is it when tax and spend New York is offering 10 years tax free to businesses to move there? How come the northeast losses us reps every census. People are voting with their feet. It's not all gloom and doom. Think 20 years ago and what states had right to carry? Even Illinois just got their teeth kicked in and are now issuing. The answer is not to run away.

Last edited:
Colorado and Georgia are a lot alike.

If you take a map and draw a circle with a 25 mile radius of Denver and Atlanta you have 90% (a number I'm pulling from my ass) of the democrat voters in the state. Geographically both states are red, but the metropolitan have so many blue voters that it takes over the state elections

I'll also note that Colorado was the first place that I lived that required me to show an id to vote, but they also openly give illegals (who are offered denver as a sanctuary) drivers licensed with no questions asked

Exactly what is happening to NH. NH is now a Blue State due to all the M*******S who move there to escape high taxes, high property costs and restrictive legislation that constricts freedom. Yet, they all pull the lever for DEMOCRAPS!!! Hence, everything they moved to NH for, becomes exactly what they left MA for. Dumbasses!

Colorado and Georgia are a lot alike.

If you take a map and draw a circle with a 25 mile radius of Denver and Atlanta you have 90% (a number I'm pulling from my ass) of the democrat voters in the state. Geographically both states are red, but the metropolitan have so many blue voters that it takes over the state elections

I'll also note that Colorado was the first place that I lived that required me to show an id to vote, but they also openly give illegals (who are offered denver as a sanctuary) drivers licensed with no questions asked

Many staets are like that. Democrats tend to live in small areas, cities, suburbs and rural are conservative. Illinois is almost all conservative but for chicago, but chicago is 40% of the states population. PA is often desribed as alabama outside of Philly and pittsburgh. OH, dems are huge in cleveland some in columbus.

NH would be very different if you took away the college town durham, keene and near darthmouth college. The issue with NH is those college students, profs, etc. NH needs to fix the same day registration for voting, there is a lot of fraud there.

The liberals who pull this shit have a more than adequate record of complete and utter failure in the end, Detroit, Michigan, Illinois, Washington D.C., Connecticut, California - and so on and so forth.
The math is going to win sooner or later.

Like they (liberals) give a shite about their failures? Like they gave a shite about the failure of the forced busing experiment in Boston in the 70s (which I lived through being from Dorchester)? And so on. They don't give a rat's ass about their failures, and most think they're just so goddamned that-much-smarter than you that they can just create an argument or differing opinion, blow you away with their research/factoids/Google-Wiki genius, and move on to the next failure. You read the Herald. THEY read the Globe, Times, Huffington and listen to NPR. You? You listen to Howie Carr!

To quote one of the young, liberal wussies I work with: "You're all just gonna die off eventually and then we take over". He actually said this, almost immediately after his "Guns are bad" rant and I asked him who's gonna save him and his wife & daughter when three knifewielding scum-punks break in to rape and rob them. His reply was classic Lib/Anti. "I'd fight them"....When I said "Bullsh*t, you've admitted to us all previously that you can't fight your way out of a paper bag, plus three guys with knives?"..And then he said the 6 words I wanted to hear: "Then I guess I'd be dead". And I looked him in the eye, said "Right. Because you're a coward" and he dropped his head and I walked back to my desk.

As long as they piss you - the conservative - off in the process, all is well, for they can just go on their "social media" (all of which is dominated by or predominantly influenced by liberal Anti's) and twist literally anything around to make YOU the bad guy.

Also, the "math" is indeed going to win. Illegal alien after illegal alien flooding the country and getting amnesty - and citizenship - eventually. Entrenched EBT card holders, having baby after baby on MassHealth/CalHealth (or whatever it's called out there)/BloomHealth etc etc. All bred, born and raised on my, and your, working dime. My Italian wife and I wanted to have 8 or 10 kids when we first married. "A big Irish Italian family! we' hoped. Then we had our first. I worked, she worked. The amount of "Aid and assistance" available to us from any source? Middle finger. Pampers and formula cost how much? I started driving a Boston taxi part time, just to make ends meet. Meanwhile, wife's friend had a sister who lived in the East Boston section 8 apartments with her "disabled" (aka drunk) mother... Welfare, WIC, SSI, AFDC, (ABCDEFG, M-O-U-S-E??) etc etc.

"They" had four boys, three girls, from two different fathers, neither of whom stuck around to support them. We had a second daughter and I've been chasing my tail biting and biting my nails ever since, wondering how to afford it all. Two kids. Our "big" conservative family vs. the big, liberal on-the-dole family. Our youngest just turned 18, so we now have 4 votes in our home. They still live in Section 8. They have 9 voters in their "home". Guess how they all vote? The math is 9 to 4....Universities and colleges charging hundreds of thousands of dollars in tuition that pretty soon (already?) only the elite (and mostly liberal!) will afford, teaching young minds to be teachers.

And those young minds are heading off to be teachers at elementary, secondary, high schools and eventually, colleges. And all along the way, teaching younger minds that liberal is better, Guns are bad", "Mean People Suck", and "Gun Owners are MEAN". That's the math, in a nutshell.

Last edited:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Edmund Burke

-----------------

The fact that a few thousand rose up over the initial round of gun laws in MA and beat back a full frontal assault speaks volumes as to the power we can wield.

The armchair, the television set and our big bellies are destroying us, not the progressives.

Exactly what is happening to NH. NH is now a Blue State due to all the M*******S who move there to escape high taxes, high property costs and restrictive legislation that constricts freedom. Yet, they all pull the lever for DEMOCRAPS!!! Hence, everything they moved to NH for, becomes exactly what they left MA for. Dumbasses!

This is been talked about ad-nauseum. There are several maps that show the areas near the border with mass are conservative. Your moonbats are the poor folk living in the woods seeing all the free dole the government is passing out-just like West Virginia. And Manchester is not known for its conservative leaning policies. It's easy to point the finger-all the mass people, all the Cali people-you know what they voted with their feet and left.

The woods are loaded with moonbats. Come out to western mass there are whole towns on the dole.

Maybe someone could explain to me why a conservative would move to NH and vote Dem?
Maybe a lot of people moving there are progun after all.
ggboy

This is been talked about ad-nauseum. There are several maps that show the areas near the border with mass are conservative. Your moonbats are the poor folk living in the woods seeing all the free dole the government is passing out-just like West Virginia. And Manchester is not known for its conservative leaning policies. It's easy to point the finger-all the mass people, all the Cali people-you know what they voted with their feet and left.

The woods are loaded with moonbats. Come out to western mass there are whole towns on the dole.

This.

img.php

For whatever reason, they reversed the usual colors here. The blue is Rockingham County who voted against Gov Lynch in '10. The lighter color of Hillsborough, etc. only supported Lynch by a small amount. The darker red is where he got bigger wins. Where the D's win in NH for statewide races is by getting big win totals in Durham, Keene and near Dartmouth college. Without those college areas, NH votes like Texas.

Here's one by town that uses the normal red and blue. The map is cut off some so it doesn't show Durham but trust me, it's dark blue. Hillsborough and Rockingham, the two on the MA border are the ones that give R's bigger numbers, especially Rockingham. Look at the Vermont border, and northern NH. Lot's of blue in those little towns and Keene and Dartmouth.

mapslt

Another from the commies at daily kos. These were obama's numbers in '12.

13113931125_33a71d1686.jpg

You can see exactly were Keene is, Durham area, the dark blue in the middle is Concord, dark dark blue is the Dartmouth college area.

Look at Georgia, you can tell exactly where the University of Georgia is (Athens), it's a puke lib area. Same with Ohio, Texas, etc. College areas are a problem around the country.

Last edited:
Maybe someone could explain to me why a conservative would move to NH and vote Dem?
Maybe a lot of people moving there are progun after all.
ggboy

It wouldn't be a conservative that would move there and vote dem, it's the Cambridge elite types that decide they want out of the city, and move north up 93, and then start voting like they did in Mass.

I voted conservative when I lived in Mass, and will continue to do so in NH. I left for all the right reasons, to improve my life. I didn't move to try and change my new location to be like the old... That's just dumb.

Sorry we are busy smacking the legislature down on the most modest attempts at background checks, and forcing the state to reinstate the original P&R license forms that they modified in hopes no one would catch it.

And voting for Scott Brown?
[pot]

This guy is talkin sense.!!!, ,

Back
Top Bottom