What Happened to Colorado and Why

It just makes me believe that one day this nation will no longer exist as it does now (if people really believe it still does per say). Since all the libs are going to other states and taking over, turning them dark blue, sooner or later the other side will move other states turning them redder. Than a hard impasse will take place and will devolve into something...

Heck look at the folks on this board leaving the state for other ones.

Plus the entrenched repub leaders suck.

It reads like a thesis, well thought out, reasoned and written. It would have made a better sentence; Bad immigration policy!

Sort of what it feels like here in New Hampshire, which is why I'm leaving.

I would be perfectly happy with a five year prohibition on local and state election voting for anyone moving from one state to another.
Move to a new state? You can't vote in that new state's state or local elections until you've lived there for a minimum of five years.....period, end of story.
My admonishment to people who move to a different state:

You Don't like the new state's politics? Then why did you move there in the first place? Something that existed there already had to draw you there, yet you want to try and change your new location into the same old failure you just moved from. If you are a libtard, then stay the phuck in a libtard state and stop polluting the rest of the country with your foolish laws and communistic ideologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be perfectly happy with a five year prohibition on local and state election voting for anyone moving from one state to another.

Not a bad idea, assimilate and understand your neighbors a little before just bringing whatever crap values you feel to the polls. The problem there is the states and towns would have to start keeping track of such info and, based on my own experience and what I've been told by others and having yet to hear of a town even checking IDs to make sure you're who you say you are, that isn't going to happen.

Though they may take the marbled halls of Capital Buildings, they will never take the hearts and minds of true Americans. These Roman Senate political tactics won't stand...

Great article. I don't think the solution though is to run - the solution is to stand and fight from within.

The liberals who pull this shit have a more than adequate record of complete and utter failure in the end, Detroit, Michigan, Illinois, Washington D.C., Connecticut, California - and so on and so forth.

The math is going to win sooner or later. One of things the article conspicuously mentions early on is the that liberal governor who got elected and almost immediately took the state from having a surplus to having a deficit. As soon as they do that the "progressives" sow the seeds of their own destruction in the end. Deficits can't go on FOREVER - they can go on for a long time - but not forever.

The fact that they immediately turn to deficit government spending - also shows where a good part of their power comes from - it comes from stealing (taxes) and spending. Once the money dries up - and they can't pay people off to keep promoting their bullshit - then the whole enterprise starts to fall apart.

The Left owns the environment issue. That's how they are taking over these states.

I hate to say it - but in my experience a lot of "conservatives" are just goddam stupid.

They constantly get sidetracked by dumbassery like worrying that ISIS is going to bomb their house and shit like that. So they constantly fall prey to liberal tactics that are focused and thought out - because they're just simply not keeping their eye on the ball.

I am on all sorts of "conservative" type email lists - and out of the maybe 25-30 different ones I get - most go directly into my trash folder because of the constant stream of dumbassery and paranoia that they send out.

New Hampshire, are you paying attention to this ?

Sorry we are busy smacking the legislature down on the most modest attempts at background checks, and forcing the state to reinstate the original P&R license forms that they modified in hopes no one would catch it.

Great article. I don't think the solution though is to run - the solution is to stand and fight from within.

The liberals who pull this shit have a more than adequate record of complete and utter failure in the end, Detroit, Michigan, Illinois, Washington D.C., Connecticut, California - and so on and so forth.

The math is going to win sooner or later. One of things the article conspicuously mentions early on is the that liberal governor who got elected and almost immediately took the state from having a surplus to having a deficit. As soon as they do that the "progressives" sow the seeds of their own destruction in the end. Deficits can't go on FOREVER - they can go on for a long time - but not forever.

The fact that they immediately turn to deficit government spending - also shows where a good part of their power comes from - it comes from stealing (taxes) and spending. Once the money dries up - and they can't pay people off to keep promoting their bullshit - then the whole enterprise starts to fall apart.

That is a nice thought but how do you honestly think it is going to work? I believe at this time there are 5-6 counties that want to secede from Colorado. I do not believe it will happen due to not having the money or votes to fight the "city" areas of the state. The same with trying to get like minded people into office, the rural areas just do not have the votes or money to get someone who believes like they do into higher office. Add in that you have a "sprinkle" of illegals voting a few times and a little voter fraud, what are the real chances of them being able to stay and fix the issues from the new comers. Honest question(s).

As for the 5 year waiting period to vote after moving to another state, sorry I have the right to vote and should not lose that because I moved 10 miles up to NH or 1K down to Florida.

Every place I would like to go is pretty conservative anyway so I would be good to go.

BTW, I was reading an article and the dems are going after Georgia right now. They have over 80,000 new registered voters ready for this election. They need that number to be 130,000 (and those have to show up to vote mind you) and they keep the US senate seat democratic and that will affect the outcome of the governor and legislature.

They are picking certain states to focus on, then they focus on others once they took the one they focused on down.

So in reality, no, there is not a state they are not going after. Get one and move on to the next, and yes NH will be on that list also. And no I am not trying to start a NH - Mass pissing contest with that statement (since I would surely loose). As I for one would rather be up there and stand a chance than be in this crappy state.

The Left owns the environment issue. That's how they are taking over these states.

They own the illegals. Why do you think that the left is so FOR open borders and so AGAINST voter ID legislation? They own the generational welfare population. Free phones, free health care, money every month, etc., why wouldn't they vote for them. They also own those who go out, pound the streets and sign up new voters.

So in reality, no, there is not a state they are not going after. Get one and move on to the next, and yes NH will be on that list also. And no I am not trying to start a NH - Mass pissing contest with that statement (since I would surely loose). As I for one would rather be up there and stand a chance than be in this crappy state.

No state is safe.

I'd like to think we, pro 2a conservative types, outnumber the idiot liberals that moved here from Mass to escape exactly what they foolishly voted for. I know it turned blue for the last election, but I'd like to believe it's an anomaly.

That state is hopeless, and it's all due to the 3 large cities in the state.

Whatever to it all... I'm just waiting for the first shot to be fired anyway.

They own the illegals. Why do you think that the left is so FOR open borders and so AGAINST voter ID legislation? They own the generational welfare population. Free phones, free health care, money every month, etc., why wouldn't they vote for them. They also own those who go out, pound the streets and sign up new voters.

When they run out of food, grown, processed and shipped from the conservative states, they'll be singing a different tune.

Let's see how many animals they can feed and raise in the cities(hood rats and animal gang bangers aside) or how many crops they can grow in the sidewalk cracks.

The progressives can "own" them all they want.

Math still gets a vote - and still is the winning vote in the end.

If they continue to deficit spend, then they "vote" themselves into failure in the end.

Look at the liberal paradises of Detroit, or Chicago, or the Soviet Union, or California - all of them either outright failed or are headed that way.

People need to start getting it straight in their heads that one of the only ways you're going to protect yourselves from this shit - is to SECEDE.

Secede and get out from under the centralized government - which is the mechanism by which liberals gain power. Look at the strategy they're using - it's not like they're getting overwhelming numbers - they're getting ENOUGH.

Conservatives also sow the seeds of their own destruction - because most of them love big government. So they support big government. Liberals use this against them - because they're just better at it. You can't beat the devil at his own game. And conservatism and big government are not REAL "conservatism" IMHO - because the roots of this country were founded on SMALL government and individual liberty. So when you say you're a conservative and then you say you want a big government - well guess what : you're either a half assed liberal or you're full of shit.

A full fledged full believer in progressivism type liberal is going to beat a half assed liberal every time at the big government game. That's just what they do - because they REALLY believe in it.

When they run out of food, grown, processed and shipped from the conservative states, they'll be singing a different tune.

Let's see how many animals they can feed and raise in the cities(hood rats and animal gang bangers aside) or how many crops they can grow in the sidewalk cracks.
Agreed. Probably not in my lifetime though..

Last edited:
BTW, I was reading an article and the dems are going after Georgia right now. They have over 80,000 new registered voters ready for this election. They need that number to be 130,000 (and those have to show up to vote mind you) and they keep the US senate seat democratic and that will affect the outcome of the governor and legislature.

The Ga Senate seat is R now, Saxby Chamblis is the Sen and he's retiring (he wasn't very conservative anyway, no loss)

The Dem's are going to get killed in Georgia this year like always. They are very optimistic (or were, the polls don't look as good now for them) because they have Jimmy Carter's grandson running for Gov and former Senator Sam Nunn's daughter running for Senate. They foolishly think the names of former pol's are going to help their relatives. The D's can't win Georgia getting a bigger black vote with obama at the top of the ticket, this is going to be an R wave election like '10 and the D's will get smoked.

The reason why the D's have registered so many is they are committing fraud and got caught. The group doing the fraud is connected directly to the D candidate for Sen, Nunn.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...unn-donor-and-adviser-under-investigation-for

A group helmed by a major donor and policy adviser to Democratic Senate candidate Michele Nunn is under investigation by the Georgia secretary of State for alleged voter fraud. . . . Nunn is running against Republican David Perdue for a Senate seat left open by the retirement of Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.). Democrats see the race as a pick-up opportunity in a year where they are largely playing defense.

The D's won't even try to win Ga when we get to october. By that time, they are going to be doing so poorly in so many races, they'll be spending in MN, VA, OR, etc. trying to put up a fire wall. Right now it is basically guaranteed the R's win the open races (currently D seats) in Montana, South Dakota and West Virginia. So then they only need 3 more. They have VERY VERY good chances in NC, LA, AR, AK and IA. They have good chances in Michigan, NH, and CO. Outside chances at MN, OR and VA.

The VERY VERY good ones, I think the R's take all those, they are all R states except IA and obama is very unpopular in each. R's have really good candidates in MI and CO, and a wave can carry them over. Brown isn't great but with a '10 type NH turnout he'll beat Sheheen.

The D's had very moronic high hopes for GA, WV and Kentucky. Just foolish. Kentucky and WV are coal states and they DESPISE obama, there is no way in heck a D is getting in nationally from there. Same with GA, it's a R state where R's win in a bad year, never mind a wave.

Nationally Harry reid get's fired. But keep an eye on the lower ballots. The R's will take over the NH legislature again and they will across the country in most states. The wedge crap obama did in '12 to get over 50% doesn't transfer to the other D's. They will pay dearly for obama.

They are exporting their failure.

Conquering new fertile and productive territory to feed Rome's (the large "Progressive" cities) demand once local resources are dried up.

It it has to be stopped everywhere. Inside, outside, here, there, everywhere...

People need to look around the world and realize that our elevated position and power relative to our government is something unique and special on this planet and it is at the core of everything that makes this nation great.

Those that oppose this and want us to go back to Lords, nobles and kings (billionaires deciding what's best for us) need to be called out for what they are doing and shown for the charlatans that they are.

Back
Top Bottom