What gun control would you actually support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queue the banjo.

Yer got a purdy mouth....

banjos.jpg

Yay, my Class A just came in the mail. Restricted for target and hunting though. You guys should be proud, you've gotten me to the point where I am actually angry that I can't concealed carry, whereas when I applied I didn't really care.

Congratulations man! It sucks that we live in a state where the determining factor as to whether or not you can carry is the chief of police's opinion on the matter. Now when you want to go out and buy a gun, you can start getting pissed at all the options that were available to you up in NH but not here in MA. You'll start seeing why we're so fed up.

FYI: You cannot open carry either. Try it and you'll likely lose your license due to "suitability".

And yes, come out to a shoot. We're blasting pumpkins to smithereens on Nov 5th for short money. You can sign up if you go green, or you can come as a green member's guest (FYI: the offer is there from many, and I'll put my name in that hat too).

Congratulations man! It sucks that we live in a state where the determining factor as to whether or not you can carry is the chief of police's opinion on the matter. Now when you want to go out and buy a gun, you can start getting pissed at all the options that were available to you up in NH but not here in MA. You'll start seeing why we're so fed up.

FYI: You cannot open carry either. Try it and you'll likely lose your license due to "suitability".

And yes, come out to a shoot. We're blasting pumpkins to smithereens on Nov 5th for short money. You can sign up if you go green, or you can come as a green member's guest (FYI: the offer is there from many, and I'll put my name in that hat too).
If you promise not to commit genocide, or oppress anyone, you can even shoot some of those oh, so evil, "no one needs one of those" machine guns...

That should clear the last of the infectious liberalism in you... [laugh]

If you promise not to commit genocide, or oppress anyone, you can even shoot some of those oh, so evil, "no one needs one of those" machine guns...

Ha! My liberal wife has decided the Gatling gun on Top Shot was "really cool" and she wants me to make one...

No kidding. During the course of the Porsche shoot, my brother went from...

"But do you really need a military-style gun?"

to...

"I want that M-16 so badly..."

[wink]

I'll go green soon, and probably join a shoot. I stopped by Four Seasons today but it was very crowded. I'm going up to NH this weekend so I won't be able to purchase anything until I get back.

I'm actually much more angry with Mass at moment for another reason. Aside from being hostile to guns, they are not very good to car owners. I bought a new car in NH on Thurs. I knew there was no getting around the sales tax (which will be about $1,000) but I didn't realize all of the other shit. I'm also going to have to pay an excise tax ($450) each year and, according to the dealer, also a "property tax" for another $450 or so, which I had not heard of. Of course, I also have to get my car inspected (even though it is brand new), have to get my insurance to stamp the form, and have to re-register it (for another $100 or so, even though I registered my old car 3 months ago). Of course, like most normal people I have a job, so this is a huge pain. Plus I can't do anything until the dealership sends me the Certificate of Origin, which will hopefully come before the 7 day grace period is up (which will probably result in fines).

I'm also going to have to procure new parking stickers (also gotten only 3 months ago for my old car). I've been using one of my visitor passes to park in the meantime, even though you are not supposed to use them for your own car I assumed they wouldn't actually check, and even so it is a different car. Silly me. I found two $50 tickets on my windshield, one for each day. I decided to drive right to the parking office to get a temp pass, but on Fridays they close at noon. So I'm probably going to have to keep getting tickets until Tues when I will have to take time off from work and go to the parking office, and hope that they erase a potential $250 in tickets. Actually, part of the reason I'm going to NH this weekend is so that I put my car somewhere that doesn't cost $50/day.

I hate this state.

I hate this state.
The first step is admit it... [laugh]

This state is the epitome of what happens when government runs amok and does anything and everything the left asks. All the "they should", "there oughtta be a law" and "reasonable regulation", mantra of the left have collided into one big cluster!@#$ in this state.

Which is what we've been trying to tell you...

Buy a rifle and/or shotgun in NH while you're there breathing in some liberty. There's no need to wait.

Yes, you can buy long guns out of state, you just need to make sure they comply with the AWB we have down here in MA, and then fill out an FA-10 form within 7 days of returning to MA.

I'm not in that big of a rush, and I want to get a handgun first. I still have my eye on the S&W 1911.

I would urge you guys to separate "the left" from these Ma**h*** politicians, just like you urge me to separate you guys from George W and the modern Republican party. It would seem that most politicians are just power-hungry a**h***s, no matter what ideology they "claim" to be a part of.

I'm not in that big of a rush, and I want to get a handgun first. I still have my eye on the S&W 1911.

I would urge you guys to separate "the left" from these Ma**h*** politicians, just like you urge me to separate you guys from George W and the modern Republican party. It would seem that most politicians are just power-hungry a**h***s, no matter what ideology they "claim" to be a part of.

Wholey crap! That actually makes sense!

Keep coming!

Are you sure?

I thought they had to ship to a ma ffl.

Not on a rifle/shotgun. Anyone from MA with an FID or LTC can waltz into NH and buy a rifle or shotgun direct. They just run the NICS stuff on you and thats it.

-Mike

you are getting there what passes as D & R down in mass, heck most of the US is actually authoritarian that leans left or right, see the lost in translation thead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom