What did Santa Bring You?

Now that the holidays are over, post up what Santa brought you?

For me? New furniture and accessories for the 10/22, a box of ammo, and a new blade.

Tapco Intrafuse .920 in Dark Earth, Short Vertical Grip, Magpul MTS MBUS (Should be fine for the .22), and a box of CCI .22 Tacticoooool!
304549_830247276087_933206555_n.jpg

Dajo Ascent folder. Awesome little knife. Light, sharp, and feels good even in my big hands. Nice little pair of tweezers stashes in the scales.
317987_830253139337_1211370637_n.jpg

And not from Christmas, but from just before. Kershaw Tremor. For when something really needs to be cut up.
728_830253119377_83496958_n.jpg

Shameless promotion: Both those blades are on Clymb right now for really cheap. You can sign up at the link below and check out that plus other outdoors gear at pretty cheap prices.
http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/JackPollner
(Disclosure: I get free stuff if you choose to order from them.)

I think I got screwed compared to above.

Brookstone® Grill Alert® Talking Remote Meat Thermometer

Brookstone® Grill Alert® Talking Remote Meat Thermometer features a wireless belt-clip monitor that announces when entrees are cooked to perfection. Enjoy carefree cooking with this wireless remote grill thermometer. Step away from the grill without having to worry about overcooking. Provides you with the freedom to mingle! Just insert the stainless steel probes in the center of the meat. Select the type of meat and how you would like it done (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium or Well Done). A voice prompt will alert you when your entree is 'Almost Ready' and 'Ready.' A remote meat thermometer for BBQ takes the guesswork out of grilling. Includes a belt clip for added freedom and a range of 300'. Grill Alert® even has a backlight display for nighttime grilling. Uses two AA batteries and two AAA batteries (not included). 1 year warranty.

It was slightly used by an 18 year old and his dad wanted it to go so I gave Santa the offer on two and they took it. They came with a few extras too.
0617121102_zpsa0de1edd.jpg

IMG_03441_zps9c6e3b26.jpg

And some cool house slippers too.

Back
Top Bottom