• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What Club/Range do you belong to?

Littleton Sportsman Club. check out our website: littletonsportsmanclub.com We have begun making a number of improvements to the facilities this year. No frills, but no hassles either.
Jim

I belong to Independent Sportsmens Club in Foxboro and Mansfield Fish and Game in Mansfield. I usually join AFS during the winter to shoot inside.

Independent is a pretty good club offering a lot of shooting sports and has some very good local shooters.

Mansfield is a little club which offers very little in the way of shooting sports (it had SASS and an Action Pistol program but they problems and left). It's just down the street so I sight in guns,chrono rounds and BS with friends.

Respectfully,
jkelly

Last edited:
what club

www.londonderryfishandgameclub.com, joined this spring. nice club, not crowded, alot of land and room for expansion. google maps shows location, entrance is on 5 lund st. in litchfield nh. fees are very reasonable. it's local for me, i looked at a number of nearby clubs but local won out. i think the next level for alot of these clubs is some kind of statewide body that would allow visiting or tour rights, maybe limited use of other nearby clubs for an additional fee. i would love to tour pelham, hudson, merrimack and nashua clubs. maybe call it a coalition of clubs, or offer a block of memberships or discounts. just an idea. outdoor and local for me is worth more than indoor and the convenience of near work (manchester). and i will go in the winter on good days..........

Mansfield Fish & Game Protective Association, Inc. for several years.
Before that, Angle Tree Stone for a couple years, before that Holbrook for many years.

Just joined Andover Sportsmen's in September. Nice facilities. The indoor range is even heated. If you like trap, you'd love their brand spankin' new trap range.

Fin, Fur and Feather in Millis, MA

They just installed a new air filtration system in the indoor pistol range.

Indoor/ Outdoor pistol, trap and skeet field, stocked fishing pond, archery range and stocked game preserve....but alas, no rifle range :(

Back
Top Bottom