What Club/Range do you belong to?

Thanks again for taking the time to show me around BR&P yesterday, LenS. Knowing my way around - not to mention being able to recognize a couple of friendly faces - will definitely take the edge off when I join next month.

Glad to do it for you and anyone else. Nice meeting you yesterday.

That's the only way that we can "grow the sport" . . . pass along our knowledge to others.

Look forward to seeing you on the range!

I read through all the responses and I didn't see any members of Pioneer Sportsmen, Inc. in Dunbarton, NH. Am I the only one?

Already a Chester Rod and Gun member, but also just joined Londonderry NH Fish and Game. Straightforward simple club, but allows more than paper and balloon targets, and holster draw.

new england, 1,000 yard range

i have been told that there is a 1,000 yard rifle range in new hampshire. does anyone have info on this? if not new hampshire, where is the nearest 1,000 yard range?
thank you,
hannibal

Update:

Smith & Wesson Shooting Center, Springfield
Springfield Sportsman's Club, Monson
Fairview Sportsmen's Club, Granby

I have been searching the threads for a little while so I hope this is the right place to ask. I am looking for feedback on Marborough Fish and Game as a place to shoot, especially for a newbie like myself. I have emailed them a few times about member info, but got no reply, which makes me wonder. Also, if not there, where is a good place for a new shooter to join. I live in Northborough

thanks
sd

Back
Top Bottom