Weymouth Sports CLub threatening to have LTCs revoked for people shooting right now

Unless I am wrong the only action would be based on 'suitability' and that should prompt a suit. This is one of the reasons the current gun club closure case is so important.

You know, if the Board wants to throw out or suspend a member, that's up to that club, but to threaten with going to the cops for license revocation?
The last they'd see of me is the rooster tail down their dirt road and a dust cloud that would make 1930's Kansas jealous...

I am so done with clubs...

I've never begged to shoot at a range, follow their rules, pay their over-priced dues, and then be told "Sorry... the flu"
and I'm not going to start now...

Condos as far as the eye can see...

Sorry State and Town gubbamint. We reviewed the footage and cannot identity the individuals responsible for this atrocious act of civil disobedience and patriotism.

I doubt they have the balls to make that statement....or erase the camera footage.

Well, gonna remember that post when some NIMBY gets their panties in a bunch and shuts down the club for a zoning violation or some shit.

This. ^

This genie ain't never goin back in that little bottle. State will shut down ranges and shops for little to no reason because WE DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

Why do the fobs still work?!? When my sorry ass showed up to Hopkinton a short while back, I sat there at the gate trying my keycard “fob” multiple times like a moron.
The red light on the reader is what the astute observer would call a clue. And yes, those swipes were logged :). Orange means "Ready to read" and green means "unlocked".

I suspect the Weymouth system may be rather limited especially when I read that part about "going to the club to check the cameras". Perhaps disabling the readers would have taken actual work at the club rather than a quick online action.

It's a dangerous slope when clubs start playing the "we'll get your LTC revoked" games; revoking membership should be enough.

Last edited:
The red light on the reader is what the astute observer would call a clue. And yes, those swipes were logged :).

I suspect the Weymouth system may be rather limited especially when I read that part about "going to the club to check the cameras". Perhaps disabling the readers would have taken actual work at the club rather than a quick online action.

There’s a good six from me over the course of 90 seconds. One side, the other, in the ID holder, out of the ID holder. I felt like such a dejected imbecile backing away and parking to read NES and find out if my fears could be confirmed, which they were.
I need to be sure to get my e-mail on the list and the Hopkinton system is certainly a step above. Especially those bathrooms.

Back
Top Bottom