West Springfield, this weekend!

OK the company that puts the show on has Oct 8 & 9 and Dec 10 & 11 listed.

http://www.northeastgunshows.com/

I don't know why the Big E doesn't have it listed, HUMMMMMMMMMMM.

The Oct show has been changed to the end of the month ...that is what we were told at the show over the weekend. They had to wake me up to tell me...it was that busy.

Don't bother going to the show.!!!!!!!!. .. I am working at it and it is DEAD!!!!!!

The show was OK, easy looking around but eerily quiet.

Slow show {snip} Obligatory Nazis marching around...It was overall a yawn festival.

People didn't seem to be doing much business all around.

They had to wake me up to tell me...it was that busy.
Holy cow! So glad that I decided not to go!

I had planned to go pre-tornado since this was to be the last show for a while... but I wasn't sure that I wanted to traverse a tornado damage zone again to get there. Between fuel cost, parking fee, admission fee and chow... I wouldn't have had much money left to spend there anyway. [thinking]

CLMN

I went Sunday and didn't find much. There were a few things that piqued my interest, but I decided either the condition wasn't what I was looking for or I could get batter prices with my C&R elsewhere. Picked up a little ammo, a nano vault, and a couple stripper clips for the Mosin.

That's interesting. I haven't attended any Big E shows for the past few years, but always found this one to be the most interesting. Perhaps because I'm a C&R [wink] . . . and I also hold a C&R FFL? I say this as a collector who likes to look at the old stuff, not as a buyer looking to buy at the show. I always go to gun shows for "entertainment value" and if I find something to buy (rarely anything significant) that is a plus.

Ya your right, that show is great for collectors.

The Oct show has been changed to the end of the month ...that is what we were told at the show over the weekend. They had to wake me up to tell me...it was that busy.

That show tends to be the "least attended one". I hope they send out and new card with the new date on it, I'm on there mailing list.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom