Went to HSC last night for first time

I have been wanting to join HSC for a while and finally have the money to join for next week. I got off my butt and sent a couple of e-mails to the club and got a hold of Dan Hurley.

I was beyond impressed with not only the club, but the people that I met at the IPSC action at the club. Everybody was friendly, SKILLED, and above else safe. I haven't been in that kind of gun-friendly environment since my trips to see my grandpa in TN growing up.

Overall, I had an electric feeling being there and couldn't stop smiling[smile] Most of all was so pleased that Dan took me to the side (during the IPSC action) and we talked for a while, and also gave me and another gent a jeep-guided tour of the place. I was expecting something of an introduction and back to his business kind of thing, but so glad I was wrong!

I can't wait til next thursday!!![banana][party]

Welcome.
Harvard is a really nice club to shoot without many pesky rules as long as your shooting safely.
Their yearly hunting program is also a big plus for Harvard which makes it a club def worth joining.

[wave]

welcome... like derrick lui put it... it's a NO FUDD club, [wink]

there are some FUDD Members, but thank goodness they don't make the rules

Harvard is a great club with every type of shooting you can imagine and some that other clubs don't have the room or inclination to allow.

Hard not to like Harvard. I'm a new member but everyone I have met has been great and the club itself has everything I need.

I'll probably see you at the meeting Thursday and will be headed over there tomorrow afternoon to kick off the weekend!

I do have a sponsor (unofficially) in that my co-worker said he'd sponsor me months ago. Next thursday I could use all the sponsors I can get! I've been out on short-term disability for a few months now and haven't seen him, but he's a stand-up guy and wouldn't back out.

As for where I was....I parked near the lodge, but walked over to the IPSC action shoot that they were having. I was wearing a Bruins shirt (though I swore to my girlfriend that I wouldn't for ATLEAST a month)

Cool. I was at the IPSC event. I don't usually go out to IPSC but I needed the practice before IDPA States next weekend.

Join Harvard. Amazing place. Great people. Dan Hurley is a really nice guy.

I have seen a pic of Hanwei, and since you are his brother...I'm guessing you wore a green shirt, shot a glock and performed a reload on your last engaged target on atleast 2 of your runs through the course

Also...you shot good my man! Have no idea your times, but controlled and fast. Showing you don't need a space gun to get it done!

Back
Top Bottom