We Need To Retoxify Masculinity/Buy Guns, Drink Beer.

Yup, strange you don't hear the left going after Rappers who refer to woman as Hos's in their music or have then dancing around half naked in their music videos. Have you ever watched Spanish TV? All the men are super macho men chasing hot Latin Women, where's the outrage from the FemiNazi's? Oh right, it's only WHITE men that are guilty of glorifying women as sex objects.

Oh no. It's worse that that. You get a president and his First Moron who thinks that ASSTAGblm and such are tragic, but welcome "F da B-words and Kill da Cops" rappers as awesome artists.

Hell, I don't blame Mope-Bama. He was a moron that was told he was awesome for 98% of his life. I blame the media who had their heads so far up his backside to never point this out. Ever. In EIGHT F'ING YEARS!

If telling men not to be rude to women is the whole message here nobody would disagree. Conventional masculinity has always emphasized being a gentleman. The reality is there is a war on men and boys. Don't be assertive, competitive, and confident. Then we wonder why they grow up and can't get a girlfriend or one who doesn't cheat on him.

Nothing is manlier than talking about how manly you are on the internet after your feels are hurt by the big bad shaving corporation's advertisement asking you not to be human garbage.
I finally watched the commercial. I dont hear the words "toxic masculinity" at all. I saw a video that proposed men not be a**h***s.

They say it like three seconds into the video.
Missed that.....

However minus the toxic maculinity quote all I got from it was asking gentlemen to be...gentlemen.

I'll have to watch it again......I'm on a quick lunch break.

Here's a thought......is there a difference between "masculinity" and "toxic masculinity"? I didn't gather from watching it that they are saying all men are "toxically masculine". Asking for the sake of asking......

Last edited:
Missed that.....

However minus the toxic maculinity quote all I got from it was asking gentlemen to be...gentlemen.

Here's a thought......is there a difference between "masculinity" and "toxic masculinity"? I didn't gather from watching it that they are saying all men are "toxically masculine". Asking for the sake of asking......

Allegedly there is BUT the concern is that the SJW crowd are using it as a catch all as they always do. Think about how the words ‘racist’, ‘rape’, ‘nazi’ and ‘fascist’ have been applied Willy nilly in ways having nothing to do with their actual meaning.

If telling men not to be rude to women is the whole message here nobody would disagree. Conventional masculinity has always emphasized being a gentleman. The reality is there is a war on men and boys. Don't be assertive, competitive, and confident. Then we wonder why they grow up and can't get a girlfriend or one who doesn't cheat on him.

Tucker, is it really you? :)

Allegedly there is BUT the concern is that the SJW crowd are using it as a catch all as they always do. Think about how the words ‘racist’, ‘rape’, ‘nazi’ and ‘fascist’ have been applied Willy nilly in ways having nothing to do with their actual meaning.
I can see that point .

What would the opposite of toxic masculinity be? F&*%'n bitch.
Toxic Femininity! See Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Kristen Gillibrand(I used to have a + rating from the NRA).
"
We’re not just talking about driver’s licenses here. Kirsten Gillibrand has reversed her positions on everything from gun rights to abortion, and she did it in a remarkably short period of time. It’s not that human beings can’t evolve and change their views over time. Some people experience a critical, defining moment and might “see the light” on a given subject. Others may skew more liberal in their youth and then slowly find themselves siding with more conservative positions as they mature.

That’s not what happened with Kirsten Gillibrand. It wasn’t even ten years ago when she was representing NY-20 in Congress. And by then she was already in her forties. At that time she was so much of a blue dog that the NRA gave her an A rating. When the Governor plucked her from that office and appointed her to Hillary Clinton’s old Senate seat, the Huffington Post described Gillibrand as “a bizarro version of Sarah Palin.”

As soon as Gillibrand was seated in the Senate she obviously realized that she would need to win a statewide race and carry the Democrats in New York City. (The same applies for a national bid to win over the Democrats’ liberal base.) Seemingly overnight, Gillibrand was a progressive feminist who supported abortion in all cases, loved illegal aliens and thought gun bans might be just the ticket for America.

The only times I’ve heard the Senator challenged on these amazing flip-flops, she’s trotted out what appears to be her default talking point. She claims that she went through a process of “learning more and expanding my views.” Yes… what she learned was that her old positions didn’t sell with the liberal base so she dumped them. So there you have it. The 2008 and 2019 Kirsten Gillibrand models are as different as day and night. But if Democrats nominate her and possibly even send her to the White House, which one will they get? Or is there possibly a Gillibrand 3.0 model waiting out there for the next shift in the political winds?"

Last edited:
Does anyone really give a shit what a few light in the loafers advertising queefs at a razor company think? If it bothers you, don't buy their razors. If it does bother you then you're too easily bothered. I suggest drinking a glass of whiskey while watching the new blonde weather babe with the yuge jugs on NECN. That should resnorklefy your matchbook unity or whatever they said is wrong with men.

Does anyone really give a shit what a few light in the loafers advertising queefs at a razor company think? If it bothers you, don't buy their razors. If it does bother you then you're too easily bothered. I suggest drinking a glass of whiskey while watching the new blonde weather babe with the yuge jugs on NECN. That should resnorklefy your matchbook unity or whatever they said is wrong with men.
It matters. Culture matters. Culture matters more than the law. Example look at stupid dumbass shooting in his backyard near a highschool that caused a lockdown and he got legally jammed up. Nevermind the law if the culture was more gun positive(go back a few decades) the schools wouldn't have blinked and the cops would have told him not to do it again. Defend your culture or go extinct.

Politics is downstream from culture. Republicans are nowhere to be found on the culture wars. Their solution to everything is a tax cut, not much else. Not that I find anything wrong with a tax cut.

Politics is downstream from culture. Republicans are nowhere to be found on the culture wars. Their solution to everything is a tax cut, not much else. Not that I find anything wrong with a tax cut.

That’s because the Commies have owned the entertainment industry since the 30’s. McCarthy was an a**h*** but that doesn’t mean he was wrong. Movies are a huge propaganda tool and have been steadily shaping collectivist values for 100 years. Add in the advent of the anti-hero in the 70’s and the demeaning of basic values like patriotism and yah. The culture war is over. We lost.

Nothing is manlier than talking about how manly you are on the internet after your feels are hurt by the big bad shaving corporation's advertisement asking you not to be human garbage.
My guess is that Gillette is counting on expanding their bottom line by catering to guys that sit to pee, and shave their balls.

Missed that.....

The short version is , that if you have a penis you are bad and you should feel bad.
Unless of course you do have a penis but identify as a female, in which case you may be tolerated.
Other than that your one beer away from being a wife beater, a rapist , a destroyer of the weak, sexist , homophobic, racist , Neanderthal f*ck and should kill yourself .
That help any ?

Back
Top Bottom