Waxman's New Gun Bill

images

pettigrew-waxman.png

weird.jpg

images

Last edited by a moderator:
What if the Democrats take the house in 2014 ?

They had the house, the senate and the presidency in 2008 and they did nothing on guns. Waxman was there then (the fool has been there forever it seems). Yet he did nothing and the dems did nothing when they had the power to do anything they wanted.

Six years before, after the 2002 elections, the republicans controlled the house, the senate and the presidency, and yet they made no effort to kill off the 1994 assault weapons ban (which had two years to go before expiration in 2004). It seems like the republicans don't really stand behind second amendment rights.

The politicians want us to believe that every election is the most important -- the stakes are high! -- and that if they win then we are hopelessly screwed. Don't believe the hype. Both parties are willing to do anything for power. Neither will protect you or your freedom.

They had the house, the senate and the presidency in 2008 and they did nothing on guns. Waxman was there then (the fool has been there forever it seems). Yet he did nothing and the dems did nothing when they had the power to do anything they wanted.

Six years before, after the 2002 elections, the republicans controlled the house, the senate and the presidency, and yet they made no effort to kill off the 1994 assault weapons ban (which had two years to go before expiration in 2004). It seems like the republicans don't really stand behind second amendment rights.

The politicians want us to believe that every election is the most important -- the stakes are high! -- and that if they win then we are hopelessly screwed. Don't believe the hype. Both parties are willing to do anything for power. Neither will protect you or your freedom.
I have to agree to disagree on this one with you , the Democrats are actively looking to take away your gun rights ! It is true the Republicans can be a lot more proactive, and the aren't always supportive enough for me, but they don't go out and push for more gun control and that's a BIG difference.

I have to agree to disagree on this one with you , the Democrats are actively looking to take away your gun rights ! It is true the Republicans can be a lot more proactive, and the aren't always supportive enough for me, but they don't go out and push for more gun control and that's a BIG difference.
Yeah, I have a really hard time believing that Obama, Holder, Schumer, Feinstein and Waxman are really, secretly on the side of our 2A gun rights. Same with Andrew Cuomo, Danny Malloy, Marcia Jokely and Mini-Me. I must be missing something. Silly me... I actually thought this was the bunch trying to take away our gun rights. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom