Washington, DC - MPD now acting as FFL

Beer isn't even a state-store thing in PA. State stores only sell wine and liquor. To get beer you have to go to a beer distributor (if you want to buy a case) or to a bar or restaurant that's licensed for off-premises sales (if you want to buy a 6-pack or a 12-pack and pay through the nose for it).
But PA gun laws are much better... I’d trade laws with PA in a second all things considered!

Pennsylvania's are pretty awful. Anyone in PA who lives near a state border buys liquor elsewhere.

The one up the street from my mother's house is actually quite good. Prices are on par with what I pay for things in MA, and they're willing to special order whatever you're looking for. Mileage may vary between state stores, though.

Granted they're also all shut down right now....

Beer isn't even a state-store thing in PA. State stores only sell wine and liquor. To get beer you have to go to a beer distributor (if you want to buy a case) or to a bar or restaurant that's licensed for off-premises sales (if you want to buy a 6-pack or a 12-pack and pay through the nose for it).

And this leads to awesome things like drive thru beer distributors and massive warehouses full of actual cases of beer and amazing choice. Beer options in MA are severely limited in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom