Warren Tolman says all guns sold in Mass will have smart locks

Tolman is a nut. Look at what else he wants from his page:
- Advocate for legislation to ban the sale of .50 caliber weapons, which can hit targets from 1,000 to 2,000 yards and penetrate armored police vehicles

Good legislation. This will cut back on the nationwide problem of LTC-A'ers attacking armored police vehicles.

After liberal moonbats fix this issue they will quickly move on to balancing the bud... preserving the Consti... saving the children!

This is the natural progression from the anti point of view. "You can have all the guns you want as long as I can press a button and shut it down" see any similarities to how the management of the internet is going? "You can have all of the internet free speech you want as long as I have a button to shut it down"

Well concerns about remote jamming are no longer hypothetical. They have filed for a patent to price their gun is defective.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...rt-gun-maker-files-patent-remote-kill-switch/

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Reading his "Take on the issues" on the guns its says "to mandate the use of fingerprint recognition technology on all new firearms sold in the Commonwealth"

You mean the one they did away with already? Idiot.

I hope this guy gets run over by a prius.

Last edited:
It's a cry to get moonbat votes. Most likely will be successful...for votes - not the smart lock BS which will never happen. If it does, we move, MA economy suffers and crime goes up.

ETA: Cue the "why wait? move now" crowd

Reading his "Take on the issues" on the guns its says "to mandate the use of fingerprint recognition technology on all new firearms sold in the Commonwealth"

You mean the one they did away with already? Idiot.

I hope this guy gets run over by a prius.

It's really, really awful to say this but it may be a blessing that I'm sure Martha will win. The devil (Deval?) you know, right? He's a ****ing lunatic.

I will say the same thing a different way. I'd like him to propose the police use these technologies first, to make sure they are truly safe.

Is Tolman the anointed moonbat? Whoever the "anointed" one usually wins, regardless of polls or any other crap. (See also, Elizabeth Warren AKA lieawatha). Usually Tolman strikes me as the seagull type... flies in, makes a lot of noise, shits on everything, then resumes being irrelevant.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom