Warren Tolman says all guns sold in Mass will have smart locks

My anger vomit has risen again.

I think Massachusetts would learn a hard lesson from the economic damage to western and central parts of the state when the firearms industry eventually relocates due to this abuse of authority. The lawsuits from the industry and potential action in federal court could have a hefty price tag too.
They won't give a damn. The state will take care of those who lost jobs. Free housing, food, healthcare, free money!!

Great. Now if someone steals my gun, they've got to steal my trigger finger too?

...Time to start learning to shoot with my middle finger.

With which I sulute you comrad Tolman.

BTW, does a smart gun have an "All Users" setting?

I think Massachusetts would learn a hard lesson from the economic damage to western and central parts of the state when the firearms industry eventually relocates due to this abuse of authority. The lawsuits from the industry and potential action in federal court could have a hefty price tag too.

If you think, for one iota, that anyone inside 495 (mainly 128) gives a flying f**k about anyone outside 495, you are living in a special kind of wonderland. They don't give a crap about the economic damage.. examples are there - Colorado has demonstrably lost hundreds of millions of dollars due to their new laws. CT has lost and is in the process of losing millions (I'd assume as much as 100's of millions). Massachusetts will be the same way "Progress and FOR THE CHILDREN" reality be damned.

(also.. not an angry rant against FerroP.. just an angry rant)

I am sure most MA manufacturers already do just fine outside of MA, so as long as they aren't regulating them directly I doubt there would be much a stink

As one of our wiser presidents once said - you can run but you can't hide. No matter what state we flee to, the insanity will catch up to us at the federal level.

Introduce as many people as you can to the shooting sports, and the pleasures (and responsibilities of course) of gun ownership TODAY. Especially young people, and especially people who live in urban/suburban areas who wouldn't otherwise have the opportunity. I'm convinced this is the only way we'll win the long fight, because I'm convinced in the long term it really won't matter what state a given gun owner lives in.

Education is the ONLY way to combat ignorance. Am I wrong???

I totally agree with showing more people the joy of shooting. At Harvard Sportsman we have see an increase in members and especially new gun owners. Just last Sunday I met two more new members who have only been shooting for 6 months. Their words to me were "man we just love shooting it's so much fun". This was a couple that started with pistols and the girl said she loves shooting rifles now and can't wait to get her own. This is occurring more and more and I for one think it's great. Now , I would love to just teach a lot of the new gun owners some range etiquette .

I also have a friend who had been anti gun but not so much that he doesn't want others to enjoy it. One day I asked if he would like to go to the range with me to test a rifle I had fixed the sights on. Amazingly he said yes. What I found was he was exposed to firearms when he was young and not ina good way. His cousins would hand the kids handguns that were way too big and they'd get whacked in the face or drop the gun or whatever the incident was it wasn't positive. So I let him shoot my handgun and a rifle. When he was done he was smiling from ear to ear and his reaction was classic "I would love to go shooting again ".

Last edited:
I am confused ( surprise) about what this legislation would accomplish.
I thought Ma was an IMPORTER of "guns for criminals" and not an exporter.
What gives? Maybe I am mistaking this as coming from a rational system?
ggboy

ri

Tonight in Mansfield Warren Tolman stated that if elected Atty. General that within 30 days of
taking office that all gun manufacturers will have to install smart devices before it can be sold in
Massachusetts. He also believes that he doesn't need House or Senate approval to implement
this law because he can do it by Executive Order. Regardless of where you are politically you
must admit that we have become Russia.

We need to come together now if you want to preserve your rights as an American​ we need
to come together. Tell your friends. Get out the vote. Call his campaign and voice your displeasure.
Go to his campaign events and challenge him in public. He believes this crap really works. You want
to gamble your families safety? Let's see if this gathers life and is passed along or we as usual become
sheep, Bah and do nothing. For to long saying the initials NRA has been treated like a four letter word.
We are proud of our beliefs. Not sheepish. Show your pride and pass this on. God knows the media
will never challenge him on it so we must take every opportunity to do it ourselves.

I've given you the warning. Let's see how we react.

Sincerely, Steve Harris
Always proud to say I'm an NRA member

As long as there are no exemptions.

exempt from MA and US laws

I have to laugh. Yesterday I took to Twitter regarding Tolman's plans and got retweeted by someone working his campaign. The funny part was that he retweeted an article that in the second half systematically ripped apart smart gun technology. Apparently this buffoon didn't read the article before he passed it along to his followers. LOL. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I have to laugh. Yesterday I took to Twitter regarding Tolman's plans and got retweeted by someone working his campaign. The funny part was that he retweeted an article that in the second half systematically ripped apart smart gun technology. Apparently this buffoon didn't read the article before he passed it along to his followers. LOL. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What is this "buffoon's" twitter account, so we can see it?

MA needs electronic locks on its politicians based on analysis of their rampant corruption, patronage, graft, etc...

The defense being used in the current round of prosecutions is literally "this is how everything is done in MA" (I kid you not).

Last edited:
As with every other of his campaigns, Tolman doesn't have a chance. Even the moonbats don't like him. I'm not gonna let the stupid shit leaking out of his filthy gob bother me.

Tolman is a nut. Look at what else he wants from his page:
http://warrentolman.com/on-the-issues/

"- Work to preserve the rights of cities and towns to enact stricter standards on gun issues and support town rights to restrict gun licenses so that the applicants cannot carry concealed weapons"
"
- Advocate for legislation to update the assault weapons ban to include assault weapon parts which can be used to assemble assault weapons
- Advocate for legislation to ban the sale of .50 caliber weapons, which can hit targets from 1,000 to 2,000 yards and penetrate armored police vehicles
- Advocate for the elimination of the ‘collector loophole’ in the machine gun ban, and also seek to toughen up the machine gun ban so that guns designed to mimic fully automatic fire are also illegal"
"
- Implement my plan to mandate “smart gun” technology (http://warrentolman.com/smartguns/), which means biometric trigger locks on all new firearms sold in the Commonwealth, so no unauthorized user can fire a gun
- Advocate for legislation requiring the microstamping of all ammunition sold in the Commonwealth How does this make sense??????
- Implement a review of all technology available that could potentially reduce the risk of guns falling into the wrong hands, including biometric locking devices for gun storage systems and holsters, and promulgate additional regulations where there are readily available, common sense solutions
- Create an easily locatable webpage on the Attorney General’s website through which family members can alert authorities when someone “may hurt themselves or others”
- Work with private industry and government partners to find ways to prevent 3D printing from becoming the illegal gun manufacturing method of the future"

his page:

Maura Healey... his democratic opponent is not as pronounced against guns as Tolman, but in the end she is still against them and for "smart-guns"
"
  • Work with state and federal legislators, law enforcement and gun manufacturers to adopt nation-leading gun-safety technology, including biometric trigger locks and firearm micro-stamping, which imprints firearm serial numbers or identifiable etchings on all fired cartridge cases."

Tolman is a nut. Look at what else he wants from his page:
http://warrentolman.com/on-the-issues/

"- Work to preserve the rights of cities and towns to enact stricter standards on gun issues and support town rights to restrict gun licenses so that the applicants cannot carry concealed weapons"
"
- Advocate for legislation to update the assault weapons ban to include assault weapon parts which can be used to assemble assault weapons
- Advocate for legislation to ban the sale of .50 caliber weapons, which can hit targets from 1,000 to 2,000 yards and penetrate armored police vehicles
- Advocate for the elimination of the ‘collector loophole’ in the machine gun ban, and also seek to toughen up the machine gun ban so that guns designed to mimic fully automatic fire are also illegal"
"
- Implement my plan to mandate “smart gun” technology (http://warrentolman.com/smartguns/), which means biometric trigger locks on all new firearms sold in the Commonwealth, so no unauthorized user can fire a gun
- Advocate for legislation requiring the microstamping of all ammunition sold in the Commonwealth How does this make sense??????
- Implement a review of all technology available that could potentially reduce the risk of guns falling into the wrong hands, including biometric locking devices for gun storage systems and holsters, and promulgate additional regulations where there are readily available, common sense solutions
- Create an easily locatable webpage on the Attorney General’s website through which family members can alert authorities when someone “may hurt themselves or others”
- Work with private industry and government partners to find ways to prevent 3D printing from becoming the illegal gun manufacturing method of the future"

his page:

Maura Healey... his democratic opponent is not as pronounced against guns as Tolman, but in the end she is still against them and for "smart-guns"
"
  • Work with state and federal legislators, law enforcement and gun manufacturers to adopt nation-leading gun-safety technology, including biometric trigger locks and firearm micro-stamping, which imprints firearm serial numbers or identifiable etchings on all fired cartridge cases."
Go to California you ****ing nut!

We could do a "Tit for Tat" on Warren's proposal.

All criminals will wear an ankle bracelet.

For LTC suitability, all driver's licenses will have the same suitability screening...."You don't look like a good driver"

See how the other side likes it.

Back
Top Bottom