• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Warren Tolman says all guns sold in Mass will have smart locks

ri

Tonight in Mansfield Warren Tolman stated that if elected Atty. General that within 30 days of
taking office that all gun manufacturers will have to install smart devices before it can be sold in
Massachusetts. He also believes that he doesn't need House or Senate approval to implement
this law because he can do it by Executive Order. Regardless of where you are politically you
must admit that we have become Russia.

We need to come together now if you want to preserve your rights as an American​ we need
to come together. Tell your friends. Get out the vote. Call his campaign and voice your displeasure.
Go to his campaign events and challenge him in public. He believes this crap really works. You want
to gamble your families safety? Let's see if this gathers life and is passed along or we as usual become
sheep, Bah and do nothing. For to long saying the initials NRA has been treated like a four letter word.
We are proud of our beliefs. Not sheepish. Show your pride and pass this on. God knows the media
will never challenge him on it so we must take every opportunity to do it ourselves.

I've given you the warning. Let's see how we react.

Sincerely, Steve Harris
Always proud to say I'm an NRA member

How is he doing in early polls? Maybe I shouldn't wait to pick up a 22 handgun, it might end up being too late.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

He also believes that he doesn't need House or Senate approval to implement
this law because he can do it by Executive Order.

The worst part about that is how shitheads across the state swoon when they hear a politician say shit like that. "If elected I promise to completely disregard our legislative system and due process and to unilaterally impose my personal agenda on all of you." <and moonbat panties moisten state wide...>

NES first? I vote for closing the other thread as this one will get more play.

Oh and OP. If you want people to read your posts. Stop making the text so ****ing small...

ri

Tonight in Mansfield Warren Tolman stated that if elected Atty. General that within 30 days of
taking office that all gun manufacturers will have to install smart devices before it can be sold in
Massachusetts. He also believes that he doesn't need House or Senate approval to implement
this law because he can do it by Executive Order. Regardless of where you are politically you
must admit that we have become Russia.

We need to come together now if you want to preserve your rights as an American​ we need
to come together. Tell your friends. Get out the vote. Call his campaign and voice your displeasure.
Go to his campaign events and challenge him in public. He believes this crap really works. You want
to gamble your families safety? Let's see if this gathers life and is passed along or we as usual become
sheep, Bah and do nothing. For to long saying the initials NRA has been treated like a four letter word.
We are proud of our beliefs. Not sheepish. Show your pride and pass this on. God knows the media
will never challenge him on it so we must take every opportunity to do it ourselves.

I've given you the warning. Let's see how we react.

Sincerely, Steve Harris
Always proud to say I'm an NRA member
I buy my guns out of state. Always have and always will. Just one more valid reason for continuing to do so.

I bet he would be horrified if a different state's Attorney General unilaterally mandated that only the safest abortion clinic in the state could operate, and the rest would have to close.

I remember running into him years ago, outside the CVS in Watertown Square, when he was campaigning for governor, he was collecting signatures to get on the ballot.
I was coming out of the store when he stopped me and tried handing me some of his printed propaganda and asked me to sign his petition.
I asked him straight out "what makes you think you're qualified to be governor?"
Amazing how quickly he became uncomfortable answering that question, I guess he wasn't expecting it because he stammered something like "well, uh, I've been, uh, involved in politics for a long time and uh"...... I didn't let him finish his babble and said "yeah, that's what I thought", then I turned around and walked away.

I believe if he gets elected, And tries to put said regulation into effect, it may be the last straw. No more regulations, No more compromises.

I believe if he gets elected, And tries to put said regulation into effect, it may be the last straw. No more regulations, No more compromises.

I seriously doubt it. Seems like every day there's a thread about "Is XYZ legal in MA?" Bonus points if they ask, "Well I can't find anything that says XYZ is legal."

I think Massachusetts would learn a hard lesson from the economic damage to western and central parts of the state when the firearms industry eventually relocates due to this abuse of authority. The lawsuits from the industry and potential action in federal court could have a hefty price tag too.

" We live in a Democracy. If you don't vote you can't bitch. One has to accept the Law of the Land. "

The Straw Man statement above is just me hating the sheep and drones who populate our state , believe the government gives you rights , and " Safety " trumps all. Imagine some irritating vegan Cambridge teachers assistant saying it to you.

Every time I hear " Democracy " - I know , no one said it , I'm just venting here ... Every time I hear some wanna be Leader of the People ignore the Bill of Rights , I imagine how he would feel if we voted to strip all his possessions and make him dig a hole until it was deep enough to climb out in Red China.

And another thing : Safety.

Mommy can't protect you from the big bad world. There are sharp corners , black widow spiders , things that are going to fall on your foot , people who think you are a target for their amusement or drug habit or the voices in their head.

Live a perfect life , eat pure food , ride a bike , do yoga twice a day in aroma therapy scented studios , listen to that annoying south American pipe flute music and go to the doctor once a month - guess what ? On a long enough time line the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

I'd rather die a free man with a bad hip , too many scars and my eyes wide open than live as a member of a flock who thinks someone else can save me from Scary Things.

**** you Mr Tolman.

Back
Top Bottom