• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Walls of Steel" 2009

I and Mike9mm are also shooting saturday morning.
We'll be very happy to be squaded with you folks.

BYW, it was good to see you at Manville Sunday and I'm really happy that Joe is taking some time off from concocting devious stages for the upcoming winter season.

I and Mike9mm are also shooting saturday morning.
We'll be very happy to be squaded with you folks.

BYW, it was good to see you at Manville Sunday and I'm really happy that Joe is taking some time off from concocting devious stages for the upcoming winter season.

Good to see you too! And thank you for the 'gift'!!!!! It is heading to the cleaner this weekend![smile] What are you shooting????? I'm going to shoot my Colt 9mm.

Yes, it was good to get Joe out there. But wait until you see some of the stuff he's come up with over the summer!!!!! He's been VERY busy!

Good to see you too! And thank you for the 'gift'!!!!! It is heading to the cleaner this weekend![smile] What are you shooting????? I'm going to shoot my Colt 9mm.

Yes, it was good to get Joe out there. But wait until you see some of the stuff he's come up with over the summer!!!!! He's been VERY busy!

I'll be shooting my Kimber .45 with powder puff loads.
I was afraid Joe would spending the summer with nefarious schemes.
I'll remember to run the next bag through the tumbler. The recipe that I use will only take an hour or so.

Best of luck to you all for Saturday. Shooting Friday with the usual suspects hope I can remember how to use the 625. Revo AM Sig 226 carry gun PM. Decided to stay all DAO for the day plus all that 357sig Frang is made for steel and I have a bag of it [smile] Gotta save primers and powder for falll and winter shooting.

Shooting Sat. am & pm also.
Jim !! I signed up for Sunday but I have to bail now,
if somebody needs a Sunday slot give 'em mine.
Guess I better load up some ammo [shocked]

Damn!! Why does family and work stuff take up so much time??? I wish I could make this.... :(

LUGNUT
727_smiley_whipping_a_whip.gif

I'm in! Yeah baby, see you guys on Sunday!!! For a while it was looking like I wasn't going to be able to make it this year but now all that's changed. I can't wait to shoot this match on Sunday as Wallum Lake and company always do a spectacular job putting on a match.

-Cuz.

Excellent match, Thanks to the AM and PM ROs (You know who you are [wink] ) got home at 10PM after a rather long day. (Had a family side trip after)

Thanks and I will see you next year.

Gary

Great squad and a really nice format to keep the shooters rolling. This match is a keeper! Gary, thanks for pushing me into entering this one...I don't think I'm going to look at steel the same way again. [smile]

Walls of Steel Video

Thanks for the video. I was wondering what the stages were going to look like. Very similar to last year. I can't wait until tomorrow...

-Cuz.

I bet I know what you are shooting Donna.

Am I right? I am in for Sunday.

Good luck all,
Bob

Bob - sorry I won't get to see you!

No - not shooting it for this match - using my 9mm Colt - it's pretty good on steel - well, better than ME on steel!

Shot the match this AM. You're going to love it. Similar but different from last year. I wish you cooler weather, though! We roasted! But it was a great match put on by great people and a great squad!

Donna

I get to shoot those targets all the time.

There is a match twice a month there. We don't do all the stages though and it's usually person on person.

I'll see how I do in the AM.

Bob

Another great Walls of Steel.
Thanks to all who made it happen and Mr.Kelly for RO'ing our squad.

Paul
Paul,
You're welcome, it was fun to watch you guys shoot!

Respectfully,
jkelly

Seen you shoot SG Michael, the offer was for Diana NOT you Sandbagger[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Damn, Michael, nice job. I saw the scores, you shot a 1.99 on the side match with a pump gun. That was smokin' fast. And those 3 plates were pretty darn small. I think they had bigger ones last year...

-Cuz.

A very big thanks to the crew at Wallum Lake for putting on this match. It was great. I know they had a lot of folks helping out but I want to be sure and thank Jim and Bobby P. especially for all the behind the scenes work to make this happen. I had a great squad to shoot with today. The weather was great, I can't believe how fast we went thru the stages. I think I shot very well (and consistent), except for stage 2 which was the last stage of the day for me. That damn dueling tree completely screwed me up and cost me at least 5 seconds before I could zone in on it. Turns out that made all the difference in the world. I guess I need to practice shooting steel up and down in addition to left and right. :)

I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did. Can't wait to do it again next year!!

-Cuz.

If anyone has pics of the six stages can you please post them? I forgot to bring my camera as I ran late this morning.

Thanks,
-Cuz.

It is official. There is a foul smell coming from Wallum today. It was left there by me. I really stunk it up.

At least I got to see Larry smoke thart Glock again, and Bobby did good with the round gun as well.

It was still fun.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom