"Walls of Steel" 2009

The third annual "Walls of Steel" match is scheduled for August 20, 21, 22 and 23.
If you haven't been to this match talk to someone that has and they will tell you they are coming back again.
This match consists of six stages of falling steel targets with between 25 and 30 targets per stage. That's almost 180 targets. Lots of fun.
Last year we gave away over $2500.00 in prize money and two brand new M&P's from Smith & Wesson in the winners choice of caliber. You can't do much better than that.
Check out www.wallsofsteel.com for all match information including entry forms, rules and directions. You will also find pictures and videos to check out.
This is one match you don't want to miss if you can help it.
Contact me at any time with any questions.
Thanks,
Kimber45

Last edited:
Sounds like fun, I look forward to having my head handed to me again.

Respectfully,
jkelly

You must have heard the Amigas are shooting Saturday - scaredy cat![smile]

No scaredy cat, just a concentration thing. You ladies ruin my concentration with your distracting feminine charms.
sleazy.gif

ipscdrl, go to www.wallsofsteel.com and you will have access to this years entry form.
Looking forward to seeing you there. Don't forget the Mini Walls of Steel on May 31st. Only $15 for one gun and $25 for two and you can shoot two in the same squad at that one.
Kimber45

Squads are filling up. If you plan on attending please get your entry form in as soon as possible. Get your form in before July 19th for the free shirt and guaranteed entry. We have to order the shirts ahead of time.
We have some new sponsors this year too. STI and CED Electronics and very possibly Caspian as well as US Shooting Academy are among some of the new sponsors.

Kimber45

I am planing on shooting 2 guns on the Friday Can I shoot both on the same squad or do I have to shoot 1 at 9am and the other at 2pm?
Thanks
Dave

One gun per time slot is the plan now. per MD (I had the same question).

Perhaps it may change, dependent upon squad size, on match start, but I wouldn't count on it.

That said, I'll be there all day Friday with some others.

I don't know what is up with their website, but it hijacked my computer and would not allow me to close their tab ot IE (yeah, yeah, don't tell me about other browsers - I've had problems with them too). I finally just shut down and powered back up. Anyway, just thought I would note this for other people to be prepared if you click on the link.

Just a reminder to get your entry forms in before July 19th if you want to get your free t-shirt. We have Para USA, STI and CED Electronics as confirmed sponsors with some pretty cool things to give away besides the 50% payback to the shooters. Last year we paid out over $2500 plus 2 guns from Smith & Wesson. We hope to have at least the same this year if not more. Get your entry forms at www.wallsofsteel.com and you can also get all of the information about the match there as well. Hope to see you there.

Jim

Only three weeks left until "Walls of Steel". There are still a couple of slots open for anyone who would like to participate. This is your chance to shoot a whole bunch of steel. If you would like to shoot please drop me an email. So far we have about 80 shooters lined up shooting over 100 guns. Plenty of stuff from sponsors like : Para USA, Caspian Arms, CED Electronics, STI International, Midway USA, Dick's Sporting Goods and more plus many local sponsors. We will also be having a shotgun side match with three targets. 3 times up with the best scores for $10.00 with a 50% payout. Enter in semi-auto or pump and shoot as many times as you like. Believe me when I say if you like shooting steel, and if you like shooting a lot of steel. then this is the match for you. We have about 160 targets throughout the six stages of all knockdown steel. You won't find an array of steel targets like this anywhere around here. If you're interested go to our website, www.wallsofsteel.com, and fill out your entry form and get it in soon. Hope to see you there. Kimber45

What's your e-mail address? I'll like to try my hand at shooting some steel...I'll be sending a registration form in tomorrow for Friday Stock Auto/Open Auto if they are open. Thanks!

Diana

Dave,
The shotgun sidematch is just three knockdown targets that you shoot down as quickly as possible with either a semi-auto or a pump. Two different classes. The fastest times are paid back with 50% of the money we take in using the Lewis Class. Just regular target loads that you would use for skeet or trap. It was a big hit last year.

Jim

I'm registered for Saturday, Morning and afternoon. Cant wait.
Anybody else shooting Saturday?

I forgot there is a side match. I guess I'll have to bring a big boom stick too!

Back
Top Bottom