• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Waiting for the public outrage and riots.The usual suspects

These ****ing animals should be feed to sharks alive

I remember the news reports of this missing girl...what a shame. These s***bags should be exterminated. Feed them (alive) to the alligators. It would be poetic justice.

I remember the news reports of this missing girl...what a shame. These s***bags should be exterminated. Feed them (alive) to the alligators. It would be poetic justice.

+1

Think of all the lives that could be saved by setting such an example. Works for me.

Its like the black guy who stabbed and killed the 2 nuns for no reason. There are only riots when its white on black crime. When its black on white crime Obama and the Rev. Sharpton don't care so their followers don't riot.

How about light up that stash house until it falls down? black lives my ass, they are the problem

I don't know where to put this, so I'll put this here.

When you try to understand the possible mindset of some of these thugs, who are willing to murder random people without any thought, think about this.

In a recent episode of ESPN's First Take, an NBA Hall of Famer just said this

“I look at white silence in these issues as violence,” answered Thomas. “White silence is the equivalent to violence in these issues. When you’re not standing up and you’re not speaking out for your brother, right, you and I are brothers regardless of skin color...

If you came to my neighborhood, right? ...They not just gonna take-off and beat you up because of your skin color, that’s not happening. Now they may rob you for your money, right? [laughter] You know, they may take your money. But they aren't going to look at you as a white brother and say, ‘I’m just gonna go-off on him and start beating him up,' or 'I’m gonna shoot him,’ that don’t happen, but they may take your money."

And I was chased out of a lot of white communities because I used to shine shoes. Okay? And, I never could figure it out, they would chase us out of their communities, but they never would rob us; they never would take the money.

So you have someone who is one of the best basketball players of alltime, not some poor innercity thug, who is of the mindset that blacks robbing white people is okay. He is literally totally cool with robbery by blacks, but white people being silent on an issue is the equivalence of violence. What I found most telling of his mindset is the fact he actually stated he can not understand why white people do NOT rob black people. Are you kidding me! He can't understand the basic moral concept of not robbing people? What a despicable human being.

So when the mindset of a well-off person of color is this despicable, it isn't hard to understand why the mindset of someone who isn't well-off is that or rape, robbery, and murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls7vVhAPaJI

Back
Top Bottom