Vortex Customer Sercice - A+

EddieZoom

NES Member
Managed to lose mounting screws for my Venom red dot. Called while at work and guy asked who makes the mount so I can send you the right screws. Can't remember...he says no worries, I will send u a set of every screw we have for our red dots. Showed up today along with Vortex hat..all free of charge.

That's good to hear. Stories like that go a long way with me when choosing a product.
I had to hound them to get them to repair a defective red dot that was under a year old so 🤷‍♂️.

I had to hound them to get them to repair a defective red dot that was under a year old so 🤷‍♂️.

I've got a Vortex Venom that I picked up for one of my .22's. It doesn't shut off; I have to remove the battery after using it. I need to contact customer service...

I've got a Vortex Venom that I picked up for one of my .22's. It doesn't shut off; I have to remove the battery after using it. I need to contact customer service...
Same thing for me. Took 3 emails to get them to send the RMA info and they just sent me a new one after a week.

Yea, I'm sure there's examples of both sides. Best customer service I've had that immediately comes to mind is Burris, Henry and Spyderco. None of them had any defaults at all, it was just wear and tear replaceable items, or simply my mistakes, but they went above and beyond.

I read good reviews about Vortex.
I had one and returned it, but not because it was bad, I returned it for two reasons:

1. It wasn't the Venom, so I had to remove it if I wanted to change the battery.

2. I saw a C-more at a shoot and fell in love with it + I didnt have to remove the C-more to change the battery.

But I originally went with the Vortex because I never hear people talk bad about them and have seen a few at shoots.

Back
Top Bottom