VIDEO: gang-related ambush in puerto rico (BRUTAL)

I'm thinking he was in on it. He left the group just before the shooting started, then failed to get shot despite being downrange.

I thought that too.

Someone had to make sure the target(s) were outside @ X o'clock, or, had to alert the occupants of the two vehicles when the targets were outside ("go time") was.

Stand straight up in the middle of the street returning fire vs full auto. Get hit and realize that's not so smart so retreat and use auto glass for cover. Hope we're not letting these people enlist in the military?
None of them knew the difference between cover and concealment.

I'm thinking he was in on it. He left the group just before the shooting started, then failed to get shot despite being downrange.

These people could shoot. That round that took out the dude in the doorway (who I assume was the actual intended target) was fired through a pretty narrow gap with not a lot of exposure, and the one that finally took care of the Man In Black was at pretty extreme pistol range too.

I thought that too.

Someone had to make sure the target(s) were outside @ X o'clock, or, had to alert the occupants of the two vehicles when the targets were outside ("go time") was.

I read another article that said he's the one that set them up. Contacted the other gang about their location. I'll see if I can find and post it.
Id be kinda surprised. At one point he's standing in the street as rounds are coming back in their direction. A few seconds later he's in the doorway and an auto burst from way the f*ck down the street hits the wall just a foot or so from where he is.

These people could shoot. That round that took out the dude in the doorway (who I assume was the actual intended target) was fired through a pretty narrow gap with not a lot of exposure, and the one that finally took care of the Man In Black was at pretty extreme pistol range too.
I thought he was just spraying bullets over there and got lucky😂

Id be kinda surprised. At one point he's standing in the street as rounds are coming back in their direction. A few seconds later he's in the doorway and an auto burst from way the f*ck down the street hits the wall just a foot or so from where he is.

Well, maybe not the fat guy....but, "someone". (Or else these guys planned this down to the minute.....two cars (three? Was there a non-shooting lookout car or spotter?), several shooters, several targets......[or one target, plus collateral damage, plus the collaterals' finishing/cleanup shots at the end]....without inside help....and it went perfectly).

Impressive. Most impressive.

Several concerns with this. One being the overuse of ammo and the cost associated with that. Secondly the improper handling of the firearms was quite irresponsible. Otherwise this could have been Chicago or Detroit.
One thing doesn't really change regardless of location, thug mentality.

Well, maybe not the fat guy....but, "someone". (Or else these guys planned this down to the minute.....two cars (three? Was there a non-shooting lookout car or spotter?), several shooters, several targets......[or one target, plus collateral damage, plus the collaterals' finishing/cleanup shots at the end]....without inside help....and it went perfectly).

Impressive. Most impressive.
Maybe. Maybe those dudes are just lazy of for whatever reason were too comfortable. Maybe they did the same thing in the same place every night and my niece couldve accomplished the same thing.

You know they like to hang there. You park up the street, another car is parked up the other street. When you have enough targets someone says "go" on a cell phone. Car #1 sprays as it passes and a few seconds later so does car #2. What's eye catching is the fact that they didnt keep going. Getting out of the cars after all that noise, running back up the street and finishing off the dudes on the ground I would think is unusual in criminal circles. The targets acted like typical street thugs. The guys in the cars were more calm, coordinated and seemed to handle full auto pistols pretty well.

Maybe. Maybe those dudes are just lazy of for whatever reason were too comfortable. Maybe they did the same thing in the same place every night and my niece couldve accomplished the same thing.

You know they like to hang there. You park up the street, another car is parked up the other street. When you have enough targets someone says "go" on a cell phone. Car #1 sprays as it passes and a few seconds later so does car #2. What's eye catching is the fact that they didnt keep going. Getting out of the cars after all that noise, running back up the street and finishing off the dudes on the ground I would think is unusual in criminal circles. The targets acted like typical street thugs. The guys in the cars were more calm, coordinated and seemed to handle full auto pistols pretty well.
The initial spray was very effective for such a quick one. They hit all four targets (I think, including the one mostly off camera). Even return fire guy got hit initially, and the way he was walking the initial hit(s) might have been fatal. One of the guys has a longer gun (again, I think) maybe he did a lot of the damage in the initial burst.

The initial spray was very effective for such a quick one. They hit all four targets (I think, including the one mostly off camera). Even return fire guy got hit initially, and the way he was walking the initial hit(s) might have been fatal. One of the guys has a longer gun (again, I think) maybe he did a lot of the damage in the initial burst.
Yeah Ive seen vids showing the ineffectiveness of full auto on multiple targets but it did a great job here.

Burst to the doorway was from a short distance away. Guy in black snuck up along the parked cars.

Looked to me like he walked out thinking that the whole thing was over and got surprised when more rounds were fired. He walked outside after the first volley.....none of them targeted him......nobody is that lucky that over 200 rounds go downrange and he didn't get touched. I think he was the set up man.

Looked to me like he walked out thinking that the whole thing was over and got surprised when more rounds were fired. He walked outside after the first volley.....none of them targeted him......nobody is that lucky that over 200 rounds go downrange and he didn't get touched. I think he was the set up man.
They say that even though five got capped, one was the main target: the laddie in shorts in the doorway is my guess, based on the fact that the hit men all unloaded on him at the end.

So Fat Guy was probably leaning out and encouraging Shorts to get into the line of fire. Which he does.

I really thought the fat guy was going to come out and scream “ say hello to my little friend” and light the place up with a 203!….what the hell did he say to them!??😂😂

We'll likely never know for sure. Most of those guys got blasted in the initial drive by when tan shirt was inside. Middle of street guy looks like he caught more when he was middle of streeting. Tan shirt was outside when both cars were down the street (even though rounds were still coming their way) and then back inside. A burst lands a foot away when he's in the doorway and he ducks back in again.

So he was inside for most of the action and shooters were quite a ways away when he wasnt. If I were the set up man, Id have stayed inside the whole time. He looks like an older guy and I never saw him with a pistol so itd be easy for him to explain why he was inside. Whats he gonna do? Shake his fist at them? Like I said, we'll prob never know, but there didnt look like there was too much of a need for a set up man. Guys were out in the open and oblivious.

We'll likely never know for sure. Most of those guys got blasted in the initial drive by when tan shirt was inside. Middle of street guy looks like he caught more when he was middle of streeting. Tan shirt was outside when both cars were down the street (even though rounds were still coming their way) and then back inside. A burst lands a foot away when he's in the doorway and he ducks back in again.

So he was inside for most of the action and shooters were quite a ways away when he wasnt. If I were the set up man, Id have stayed inside the whole time. He looks like an older guy and I never saw him with a pistol so itd be easy for him to explain why he was inside. Whats he gonna do? Shake his fist at them? Like I said, we'll prob never know, but there didnt look like there was too much of a need for a set up man. Guys were out in the open and oblivious.

Oh, he's got a pistol all right. He walks out with it in hand, then realizes he's getting incoming, and moseys back inside. He holsters (appendix) before he jumps back through the doorway. After which, he seems (to me) to be urging The Guy In Shorts to move up closer to the door... directly into the line of fire. He's got his gatt back in hand at the end, too, when he comes out to survey the battlefield.

I don't think Polo Shirt ever fires, though I assume he was ready to cap The Guy In Shorts from inside if things went south for his homies. #He'sTheRat

Last edited:
In the circles he's moving in, I'm not sure that printing is a big concern. Lol.

True, but it takes some committment to haul around 25 - 30 rounds in the pistol itself. Aside from the awkward size/shape, something a lot of people don't realize until they fill up a big stick is how much those things weigh. Serious poundage.

Back
Top Bottom