VIDEO: gang-related ambush in puerto rico (BRUTAL)

They actually used cover too as they came back for round 2. The targets were less smart, especially the guy who walked out into the middle of the intersection to return fire. He died for that mistake.
Looked like Team A had some training and Team B were typical street gang types. Guy leaves cover to fire off un-aimed shots in the middle of the street...

At the very least it looked like the hit squad spent some time learning how to do a better job of controlling fa pistols.

Looked like Team A had some training and Team B were typical street gang types. Guy leaves cover to fire off un-aimed shots in the middle of the street...

At the very least it looked like the hit squad spent some time learning how to do a better job of controlling fa pistols.

It looked like your typical ‘try to get a few shots off as they drive away’ dick flex move, but these gentlemen didn’t drive away. They came back 😳

I only counted four guys and the first still picture than the second still picture there’s another guy behind the guy in the back corner where he come from? Also right at the end of the video there’s somebody moving in the lower left-hand corner.

Several concerns with this. One being the overuse of ammo and the cost associated with that. Secondly the improper handling of the firearms was quite irresponsible. Otherwise this could have been Chicago or Detroit.

Stand straight up in the middle of the street returning fire vs full auto. Get hit and realize that's not so smart so retreat and use auto glass for cover. Hope we're not letting these people enlist in the military?

The guy even laid down to die pretty casually. I wonder how drunk or high he was.
I’ve seen that before. Adrenaline lets you stand and return fire, but you’re bleeding internally and when the BP falls, you just need to have a lie-down PDQ.

Looked like he remembered to eject his mag before he put the gun down, too.

He also got completely surprised by car #2.

Yup, rewatched and blue car comes in after the first hit and lights him up before he knows there’s two cars. I also didn’t realize there was sound. Those giggle switches really up the fire rate. Got damn!

What Antifa will grow into if they are not stopped.

BTW, I wonder what brand of security video camera they're using. Color, clear high resolution
Um...no. Those man-bun (bob knob), skinny jean, soy boys couldn't hold on to a firearm. Let alone load one. FJB!

Um...no. Those man-bun (bob knob), skinny jean, soy boys could hold onto a firearm. Let alone load one. FJB!
Dont under-estimate them. Theyre organized, well funded and have more experience in street fighting than 99% of the general population. Better to assume theyre Spetsnaz trained, act accordingly and be pleasantly surprised.

Dont under-estimate them. Theyre organized, well funded and have more experience in street fighting than 99% of the general population. Better to assume theyre Spetsnaz trained, act accordingly and be pleasantly surprised.
Exactly. Never underestimate anyone who has no value or regard for a human life.

When they exited the car and the two of them split for the second ambush at 1:00 looks like some real training stuff

the fat guy in the door way didn’t look like he was going to lose any sleep over it,,,

I'm thinking he was in on it. He left the group just before the shooting started, then failed to get shot despite being downrange.

These people could shoot. That round that took out the dude in the doorway (who I assume was the actual intended target) was fired through a pretty narrow gap with not a lot of exposure, and the one that finally took care of the Man In Black was at pretty extreme pistol range too.

Back
Top Bottom