Veteran deals out justice, saving American flag. Atta boy!

I love how the coward store owner was too afraid to say or do anything other than hide inside his store...

He did the right thing in the right way. Good for him. Although I might have calmly handed the guy back his Mexican flag, and reminded him how the American flag is supposed to be flown in our country.

he should have taken a crap and wiped his ass with the mexican flag and handed it back t him and said "there, now you can go back to your shithole country with your flag appropriately adorned to reflect your loser country".

Awesome!

The sad thing is that some a**h***s will probably want to press charges against him for theft or posession of a large threatening knife or better yet offending a minority.

Charges should be brought against the business owner for breaking the law and fines should be handed down.

How about I am offended by the disrespect to our country by those living here and making a living cause they cant get that quality of life in their own country.

he should have taken a crap and wiped his ass with the mexican flag and handed it back t him and said "there, now you can go back to your shithole country with your flag appropriately adorned to reflect your loser country".

That would be a hate crime.

It's ok to do anything you want to the US flag as an expression of your freedom of speech, but it's actually a hate crime to piss on someone else's flag.

Great country isn't it?

That would be a hate crime.

It's ok to do anything you want to the US flag as an expression of your freedom of speech, but it's actually a hate crime to piss on someone else's flag.

Great country isn't it?

Oh yes....the old double standard for Americans.

Charges should be brought against the business owner for breaking the law and fines should be handed down.

If the guy is an illegal or anything other than an American citizen (very likely) that would also be a hate crime. Trying to charge such a person with the crime they have committed.

Can't get the video to work here; but from what I can make out....Good job sir. I wish I could buy him a beer. If you come to the US to make your home, this is where your loyalties should lie.

OK, now let's all imagine the headlines if it happened in Massachusetts:

CRAZED KNIFE WIELDER COMMITS HATE CRIME

The guy would be slammed into a wall, cuffed, charged with assault with a deadly weapon, etc. Store owner would be interviewed, declared a hero, and urged to file a massive civil lawsuit. Film at eleven.

The real shame is that there are too few of these guys left...

Back
Top Bottom