• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Very cool wallet american made!

I have been further considering these sort of wallets.

I have come to the conclusion that they are too rigid and will damage my pants.

Although they look very cool are are easy to access cards from- they will rip holes in my back pocket or any pocket.

Traditional bifold leather guy here. Wife buys me a new one every 2-3 years when I wreck it.

I don't like money clips, don't like folding cash to put it away. I slide the cash in my wallet at full length and close the wallet.

Funny thing is my wife got me a new wallet for Christmas after hearing me say, crap its time for a new one. She thought she was being fancy for getting me a coach wallet. I didn't have the heart to let her know the wallet sucks. I don't know how they could make a bi-fold wallet bigger while making its card holding capacity less. There are some pants it barley fits in the pocket. What a POS.

PS: i just looked it up so i could share a link. I hope to hell she had a 75% off coupon!!!!!!!
http://www.coach.com/coach-mens-wal...r/74912.html?cgid=men-wallets&dwvar_color=MAH

Traditional bifold leather guy here. Wife buys me a new one every 2-3 years when I wreck it.

I don't like money clips, don't like folding cash to put it away. I slide the cash in my wallet at full length and close the wallet.

Same here. Some of the wallet concepts out there look cool but utility wise I feel like they just don't beat a solid bi-fold wallet for me. The only other consideration I have tossed around is getting one with RFID/screening protection built in but haven't made the jump yet.

Trayvax.com

ordered the cerecote in forest green. So far i like it alot. I have 20 cards i need to carry between id, atm, access cards, medical cards and such. Holds em in one tight stack very securely. Easy to thumb through them using the slot in the steel. Cash is secured on the other side. Very cool. American made small company with 14 employees. Check em out.

You NEED to carry 20 cards? Get a purse. Then you'll be down to 19 cards because you won't need that man card anymore.

Why do people carry so much crap? Most of the time, you really only 'need':

-Driver's license.
-ATM / debit card
-Credit card (maybe a second if you need a back up)
-LTC for most of this crowd. plus 1-4 if you're traveling or a collector.

Access badges stay in my brief case.
Insurance ID cards and hospital id cards are totally unnecessary

You NEED to carry 20 cards? Get a purse. Then you'll be down to 19 cards because you won't need that man card anymore.

Why do people carry so much crap? Most of the time, you really only 'need':

-Driver's license.
-ATM / debit card
-Credit card (maybe a second if you need a back up)
-LTC for most of this crowd. plus 1-4 if you're traveling or a collector.

Access badges stay in my brief case.
Insurance ID cards and hospital id cards are totally unnecessary
Two credit cards and two debit cards. The ones the wife knows about and the ones she doesn't.

I have the Hellbent Holster wallet, it's great.

I cannot understand the usefulness of the "plastic bag handle feature".

I do like the leather element one, $70 is hard to throw at something without first trying it.
I got the regular one for 25 bucks not the leather one. Same here on the bag holder part.....seems wierd. But so far i still like it. No holes in my pants yet.

I have been further considering these sort of wallets.

I have come to the conclusion that they are too rigid and will damage my pants.

Although they look very cool are are easy to access cards from- they will rip holes in my back pocket or any pocket.

Same here. I use a Joseph Abboud bifold wallet with a clip. It lasts about two years and I replace it for ten bucks.

It's small, light and holds my license, debit card, two credit cards plush cash and a few business cards, plus I can carry it in my front pocket.

Probably a dumb question, but are these viable for back pocket carry? Looks like it would be uncomfortable to sit on.

This was my concern, im a back pocket carry guy. Not sure about front pocket wallet carry?

Call me old fashioned if you will, but just give me a piece of dead cow skin to keep my stuff in. Why fix it if it ain't broke.

Dead cow skin just melds with my boney ass better than a hunk of metal.

Call me old fashioned if you will, but just give me a piece of dead cow skin to keep my stuff in. Why fix it if it ain't broke.

Dead cow skin just melds with my boney ass better than a hunk of metal.

I def agree, sometimes i dont even know its in my back pocket, which can be bad sometimes.

I had one of these for almost two years before it got too beat up. Probably the thinnest wallet you can get since it's made of Tyvek. It worked well for me.
black-gray-micro-front_large.jpg

http://www.slimfoldwallet.com/collections/thin-wallet/products/thin-wallet-black-gray-micro
They make a similar but more durable version now.
http://www.slimfoldwallet.com/colle...ucts/thin-wallet-gray-orange-micro-soft-shell
I currently carry a Dash wallet. Not as thin as my slimfold wallet, but still pretty thin. There are only two real downsides with it. 1. The cash pocket can't hold that many bills. Not a problem for me because I rarely carry that much cash because I use card for most things. 2. Which I see as the biggest issue, is the main card pocket will stretch and hold it's place but will not retract. So if you put 5 cards in it you better always have 5 cards in it. Any less they will be loose and fall out. Add a 6th card and there is no going back to 5 cards.
Black+with+background+copy.jpg

http://dashwallets.com/shop/30-saffiano-black

Back
Top Bottom