• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Very cool wallet american made!

whacko

NES Member
Trayvax.com

ordered the cerecote in forest green. So far i like it alot. I have 20 cards i need to carry between id, atm, access cards, medical cards and such. Holds em in one tight stack very securely. Easy to thumb through them using the slot in the steel. Cash is secured on the other side. Very cool. American made small company with 14 employees. Check em out.

the website says up to 14 cards. I put 20 in mine no problem. However the accessory page offers an extended strap called the high roller if you feel you need more room for cards.

I have one, I have not warmed up to it. If someone is looking for one, PM me and I'll sell you it, at a discount.

Guess I should have read all the way down before ordering.

Same here....hahahaha story of my life, a day late and a dollar short. I believe the OP was reading my mind this morning when I went to pay for my gas I looked at my 20 yr old wallet and thought this thing needs to be retired.

Wow I ordered it at 12:30 and I just got the shipment notice at 1:25. That's one heck of a turn around time.

Last edited:
It looks like that bottle opener is going to get hooked up on everything when you pull it out.
Been in my pocket all day and used it well. Didnt snag once. The overall size is small....but yes a little on the thick side. Not in a bad way i hardley notice it in my pocket at all. So far i like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Same here....hahahaha story of my life, a day late and a dollar short. I believe the OP was reading my mind this morning when I went to pay for my gas I looked at my 20 yr old wallet and thought this thing needs to be retired.

Wow I ordered it at 12:30 and I just got the shipment notice at 1:25. That's one heck of a turn around time.
Im actually liking mine so far

I have one very similar to this but a little more simple. Ill post the link when I find it

Sent from my mobile phone from behind enemy lines.

Probably a dumb question, but are these viable for back pocket carry? Looks like it would be uncomfortable to sit on.
It's actually not too bad at all. Like I said the surface area is small so it doesn't have to flex when you sit down on it. So far I like it

You guys carry cash and cards?

What's your CCW for? - or have I been using mine the wrong way? [smile]

I have one. Not crazy about it. Don't trust it enough. I just use it to hold a stack of business cards clipped on the outside of my laptop bag.

There was a post on facebook or something about the Trayvax wrecking the back pocket of pants. Someone on FB has a ridge wallet and likes it so far, but I'm not incredibly fond of putting a chunk of metal in my back pocket, especially if I'm riding.

I found hell bent holsters which is a kydex holster.

If you guys are interested in this type of stuff:

Check this forum out...

http://www.usualsuspect.net

It is called the Usual Suspect Network.

Lots of knife, gear, watch, EDC, collectors.

It's a great community and a Brotherhood.

A little odd that you can't view a single page except the store without being a member.

It is to keep out the riff raff.

People talk about all kinds of cool stuff.

There is a lot of trust on the site and it is like a Brotherhood of gear aficionados.

Sisters, too.

When I first joined I was asking about how to make a custom paracord lanyard.

One of the USN guys designed it and made it and sent it to me for free.

I still have it and it is awesome.

The Cove is a great place too but that costs $35 a year.

Guys trade some very fine goods and their is much trust and honor in the USN.

Once a year they have the annual "Gathering" in Vegas.

All the big custom knife and gear guys set up and everybody hangs out and parties.

You won't be disappointed in that community.

There are a few NES'ers who are also members.

It is very much like NES but is closed.

Anyone can join though. Lots of guns guys on there.

If you want to join you can with an email address. If you decide it's not for you, there is nothing to lose.

Here is a write up from Blade Magazine from years ago...

http://www.blademag.com/what-is-the-usn-usual-suspects-network/

Do yourself a favour and start carrying your wallet in the front pocket, give it a week and you will thank me.

I carry my LCP in my right pocket and my cell in my left. Putting my wallet in either of those won't work. I know what you're saying though. I may have to start wearing more cargo style pants instead of jeans so I have more pockets.

There was a post on facebook or something about the Trayvax wrecking the back pocket of pants. Someone on FB has a ridge wallet and likes it so far, but I'm not incredibly fond of putting a chunk of metal in my back pocket, especially if I'm riding.

I found hell bent holsters which is a kydex holster.

I still wear my soft nylon wallet that I bought back in 1982 at REI when I lived in Californication. It doesn't look new by any stretch but it still serves me well all these years later. The only thing that has worn out on it was the clear plastic file thingy that I kept a couple of pictures in. I just removed it with the pictures and it's still good to go. I think it cost me all of $5.

Traditional bifold leather guy here. Wife buys me a new one every 2-3 years when I wreck it.

I don't like money clips, don't like folding cash to put it away. I slide the cash in my wallet at full length and close the wallet.

Back
Top Bottom