Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
i have enough bad factors that say if i do get coronavirus, i have a high likelihood it will get me.

so yeah, i will be taking the vaccine, probably in February
Same thing here. Doc calls me a COVID "dead man walking" which means that I had damn well better take my chances with the vaccine rather than without. [thinking] I'm actually wondering if I can get the vaccine before February? I'm thinking that if enough members of the first tier group decide against it initially... will they open it up to us second tier group members?

That said, I'm told that supplies are already running low in the Boston hospitals, so maybe I am dreaming about those early rejections [thinking]

Same thing here. Doc calls me a COVID "dead man walking" which means that I had damn well better take my chances with the vaccine rather than without. [thinking] I'm actually wondering if I can get the vaccine before February? I'm thinking that if enough members of the first tier group decide against it initially... will they open it up to us second tier group members?

That said, I'm told that supplies are already running low in the Boston hospitals, so maybe I am dreaming about those early rejections [thinking]
i am ok with waiting...that would be a solid month and a half from now, so any zombie side effects would probably be apparent by then.

Unfortunately there is no good choice here. You either take it or lose your job, house and lively hood
BS there is going to be a thriving nonvaxxed separate economy and we are not going to let you vaxxed zombie retards in. Even if you keep citing a 115 year old scrotus decision. No Vaxxed Allowed. Get back out there with your pozzed fellow vaxxoids.

BS there is going to be a thriving nonvaxxed separate economy and we are not going to let you vaxxed zombie retards in. Even if you keep citing a 115 year old scrotus decision. No Vaxxed Allowed. Get back out there with your pozzed fellow vaxxoids.

I've already got a few ideas

I’m generally pro-vax... gotten somewhere in the range of 15, half due to my travels to Southern Asia (even have some popular malaria meds).

But since I’m just a regular tax paying - model citizen, with no special characteristics or friends, I get to wait until round 3 or 4 and make a decision then. I may have to for my job anyways.

If the old folks, medical staff and our privileged leaders turn into flesh eating zombies I think I’m not getting in line. I’ll be hunkering down with my beef jerky and 4000 rounds of ammo.

i am ok with waiting...that would be a solid month and a half from now, so any zombie side effects would probably be apparent by then.
Correct. If we see vaccinated people growing third eyes or suddenly dropping dead or some other weirdness, it does give you time to rethink it. [laugh]

i have enough bad factors that say if i do get coronavirus, i have a high likeliehood it will get me.

so yeah, i will be taking the vaccine, probably in february

1. Hypertension
2. Asthma
3. Respiratory allergies
4. Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency

That last one's a doozy and means (1) I'm making lower than normal amounts of the principal antiprotease that checks the action of neutrophil elastase (definitely a concern with this thing) and (2) as an added bonus, my bad gene is a Z-type so half my liver is busily producing bad copies of Alpha-1 which polymerizes into clumps in said organ instead of flowing outward to counter said neutrophil elastase.

Thus:

I'm still here. [wave]

I even did this, this morning:
20201220_071648.jpg

I vaguely remember my brother telling me about all the new and wonderful vaccines he got when heading to western Asia for the 1st oil wars, he's still around.

I am so unaware of the risks and specifics with vaccines and this covid vaccine in particular. I'm definitely not knowledgeable in this regard.

But... I'm extremely confident that the risks that are incorporated with taking the "covid vaccine" are no where near as bad as the risks of getting covid.

I have heard from friends that know co-workers that have had covid and they literally 2-3 months after having covid still have 0 smell and/or taste. Also, some have dizzy spells frequently which they never had. Plus. I've read studies basically in a nutshell saying who TF knows what permanent irreversible damage covid causes to your body.

I'll take the vaccine. I've been taking a flu vaccine my entire life, what's another.

Also, another HUGE reason I'll get the vaccine is because:

"Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19"

So if it helps me and another person possibly, I'll take my chances. I'm in great, perfect health. So I should consider those who aren't.

1. Hypertension
2. Asthma
3. Respiratory allergies
4. Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency

That last one's a doozy and means (1) I'm making lower than normal amounts of the principal antiprotease that checks the action of neutrophil elastase (definitely a concern with this thing) and (2) as an added bonus, my bad gene is a Z-type so half my liver is busily producing bad copies of Alpha-1 which polymerizes into clumps in said organ instead of flowing outward to counter said neutrophil elastase.
Oh Hell. [laugh] Compared to ancient, dilapidated, "one-foot-in-the-grave" me, you are a top-condition Triathlete! [thumbsup]

I'd list all my myriad "pre-existing" health conditions, but there isn't enough space on this page! :oops:

Oh Hell. [laugh] Compared to ancient, dilapidated, "one-foot-in-the-grave" me, you are a top-condition Triathlete! [thumbsup]

I'd list all my myriad "pre-existing" health conditions, but there isn't enough space on this page! :oops:
All comorbidities are not created equal, which is probably behind the "mystery" of why some people (even some who are "healthy") get hit hard while others don't.

You’re wrong. If the Mass govt says you have to get it, you will get it. Just like you got MMR and polio vaccines. I’m not agreeing with scotus I’m just telling you the facts

Okay statist, cite me the law. What law requires I get a covid vaccination? And why TF would I obey a law for the subjects of Massachusetts anyway? I didn't know they could write laws that are applicable worldwide.

I am so unaware of the risks and specifics with vaccines and this covid vaccine in particular. I'm definitely not knowledgeable in this regard.

But... I'm extremely confident that the risks that are incorporated with taking the "covid vaccine" are no where near as bad as the risks of getting covid.

I have heard from friends that know co-workers that have had covid and they literally 2-3 months after having covid still have 0 smell and/or taste. Also, some have dizzy spells frequently which they never had. Plus. I've read studies basically in a nutshell saying who TF knows what permanent irreversible damage covid causes to your body.

I'll take the vaccine. I've been taking a flu vaccine my entire life, what's another.

Also, another HUGE reason I'll get the vaccine is because:

"Getting vaccinated yourself may also protect people around you, particularly people at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19"

So if it helps me and another person possibly, I'll take my chances. I'm in great, perfect health. So I should consider those who aren't.

Higher risk people should perhaps consider getting the vaccine. It is still difficult to evaluate the risks though, as there isn't much data on the vaccines, certainly not anything long term.

I consider myself low risk, and I have been doing a lot of things to boost immune system. And if I still get it anyway, I may have to steal some ivermectin that doctors won't prescribe.

People need to be free to evaluate their own situation and try to make a decision that seems best for them.

Higher risk people should perhaps consider getting the vaccine. It is still difficult to evaluate the risks though, as there isn't much data on the vaccines, certainly not anything long term.

I consider myself low risk, and I have been doing a lot of things to boost immune system. And if I still get it anyway, I may have to steal some ivermectin that doctors won't prescribe.

People need to be free to evaluate their own situation and try to make a decision that seems best for them.
Regardless of the efficacy(/safety) of the vaccines, what EVERYONE should be doing over the next three months (here in New England, where it'll be dark): D3 & K2. I know I sound like a broken record, but it's THAT important, and it's no longer just my "hunch" behind it - there's a large and growing medical literature backing it up. Have a hard-to-buy-for relative you need to get a last minute gift? D3+K2! [smile]

To which you'd do well to add zinc and an ionophore (quercetin being handy: cheap and available, as opposed to HCQ). Especially if you begin having symptoms.

When I was dealing with it:
D3 5000IU + K2 100mcg: 1x daily
Zinc 25mg + quercetin 500 mg: 2x daily
C 1000mg: 1x daily
NAC: 600mg: 1x daily

For prophy, 2500-4000IU D3 daily is probably fine, and the zinc/q once a day instead of twice.

Right because the decision had nothing tondo with the ability for them to do it or the Mass case that brought them there in the first place [rofl][rofl][rofl]
Put Jacobsen up against our 14th Amendment right to privacy as set forth in Roe and watch Jacobsen go in the dustbin where it belongs. Roe belongs somewhere else but vengeance is the Lord's.

I can't believe all the scared little pussies on NES....and the Statists that are encouraging them. Rumor is, the vaccine will make your dick shrink..... too late for the Chicken Littles here.

Last edited:
Put Jacobsen up against our 14th Amendment right to privacy as set forth in Roe and watch Jacobsen go in the dustbin where it belongs. Roe belongs somewhere else but vengeance is the Lord's.
Sure ok because none of these laws will matter. [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Massachusetts laws
MGL c.76 § 15 Vaccination and immunization of students
MGL c.76 § 15C Immunization of college health science students
MGL c.76 § 15D Immunization of college students for meningococcal disease
MGL c.111 § 6 Power to define diseases deemed dangerous to public health; control and prevention
MGL c.111 § 24M Mass. Immunization Information System, a computerized registry
MGL c.111 § 181 Enforcement of vaccination of inhabitants of towns
MGL c.111 § 182 Vaccination of inmates and employees of various institutions
MGL c.111 § 183 Exemptions to sections 181 and 182
MGL c.112 § 12C Immunity of physician or nurse administering immunization from liability
Massachusetts regulations
105 CMR 220 Immunization of students before admission to school
105 CMR 222 Massachusetts Immunization Information System
105 CMR 430.152 Required immunizations for campers and staff

Sure ok because none of these laws will matter. [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]
Massachusetts laws
MGL c.76 § 15 Vaccination and immunization of students
MGL c.76 § 15C Immunization of college health science students
MGL c.76 § 15D Immunization of college students for meningococcal disease
MGL c.111 § 6 Power to define diseases deemed dangerous to public health; control and prevention
MGL c.111 § 24M Mass. Immunization Information System, a computerized registry
MGL c.111 § 181 Enforcement of vaccination of inhabitants of towns
MGL c.111 § 182 Vaccination of inmates and employees of various institutions
MGL c.111 § 183 Exemptions to sections 181 and 182
MGL c.112 § 12C Immunity of physician or nurse administering immunization from liability
Massachusetts regulations
105 CMR 220 Immunization of students before admission to school
105 CMR 222 Massachusetts Immunization Information System
105 CMR 430.152 Required immunizations for campers and staff
What do they all mean? And not just the letter of the law all of the less than 115 year old controlling precedents in the state of MA?

original-5221a813d41538ceae25e8e2630fa12b.jpeg

You give the vibe of a perverted freak that gets off on power. Anything on your computer your sex crimes colleagues should know about?
To be upfront, I do not agree with any goby or agency or employer mandating any sort of drug Nevermind a vaccine approved on an emergency order. That being said SCOTUS rules that the state can bypass your 14th amend right and indeed force vaccines. The pic I found sarcastically funny yet it’s a real example of a man being forced to have his blood drawn for evidence against him.

Why would the NIH, FDA and CDC not acknowledge a plethora of clinical trials when all of them reach the same conclusion -- it works? Simple -- it is illegal to issue an EUA for a drug if there is a safe and effective alternative; such an application has to go through regular order and procedure. To get the vaccine EUA the government had to ignore the evidence of effectiveness and that willful and intentional action is directly resposnible for over 150,000 deaths.

Back
Top Bottom