• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Vaccine Poll

Will you take Covid vaccine shot(s)

• I will not

Votes: 281 49.4%
  • I would not but must in order to work - or other requirement

Votes: 44 7.7%
  • I will of my own volition

Votes: 219 38.5%
  • I will AND it is required of me for work - or other reason

Votes: 25 4.4%

• Total voters
I considered single quote vs double quote but then Ricky gave some pot brownies to Julian's dog and got shot and then the cameraman got shot and Ricky got shot again and the vet wonders why Ricky get's shot twice in one day but then everything was good except for the lawnmower they stole out out some drug dealers barn
Awesome.

I'd rather get the 'rona than the vaccine.

...sure you would. feel similarly about polio? in the past 9 months I’ve written a whole lot of death certificates with covid as cause of death. Some of those people probably felt similarly about the rona.

most of my colleagues are now vaccinated. None seem to have turned to pulp. Only reason im waiting is to see how those who’ve already had covid tolerate the vaccine. the Govt is clearly using covid as a means to their tyrannical ends, but that doesn’t change the reality of disease and the fact that nobody wants it. I had this shit in the spring and dont ever want it again.

And? I see you quoting me regarding quercetin. I have seen plenty of articles and podcasts and youtube videos talk about the benefits of quercetin, that I don't really need to know its chemical structure and how it works internally to let zinc enter a cell. I've seen the youtube videos on it, found that was interesting but NFW can I repeat back the rather complex stuff that was stated about it. That doesn't invalidate its use though.

...sure you would. feel similarly about polio? in the past 9 months I’ve written a whole lot of death certificates with covid as cause of death. Some of those people probably felt similarly about the rona.
Fair comment, but it does prompt a few of questions.

1. As you said, you listed Covid as the cause of death. Was the rubric used to define the cause of death the same as the one you would have used for a COD in 2018? As an example, in 2018, had an grossly overweight diabetic patient died of clear respiratory failure driven by COPD from long-term smoking, what would you have listed as the cause of death? If a clinically identical patient died last week and had tested positive Covid (PCR with 40 cycles), what would you list as the cause of death?
  2. Of the people for whom you wrote the death certificates, what's your gut feel for the percentage who would have died within 6 - 12 months from underlying comorbidities if they had not contracted Covid?

How about GSW?

GRAND COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) – The Grand County coroner is calling attention to the way the state health department is classifying some deaths. The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.

We're not denying that. We're just saying we won't comply. I won't be complying with China Joe, if he manages to get his compromised ass to inauguration, either.

In other words (NSFW):

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_NmCUXyiU

[rockon]

Sure you won’t comply, much like this man “didn’t comply” to get blood drawn for a dui. If the govt wants, it will vaccinate the masses, and you will have zero rebuttal.

Sure you won’t comply, much like this man “didn’t comply” to get blood drawn for a dui. If the govt wants, it will vaccinate the masses, and you will have zero rebuttal.
Terrible analogy

The rebuttal is forging the document or paying someone to give you legit paper work. Next you'll tell me the war on drugs works.

The nurse that feinted post vaxx is dead. She was 30 and not fat. Are you guys healthier and younger than her? Good luck.

Is there more on it than the 1 tweet? I saw it this morning but couldn't find anything confirmed

most of my colleagues are now vaccinated. None seem to have turned to pulp. Only reason im waiting is to see how those who’ve already had covid tolerate the vaccine. the Govt is clearly using covid as a means to their tyrannical ends, but that doesn’t change the reality of disease and the fact that nobody wants it. I had this shit in the spring and dont ever want it again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHp1GdOD4k&feature=emb_logo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veLBHpl13A0

And? I see you quoting me regarding quercetin. I have seen plenty of articles and podcasts and youtube videos talk about the benefits of quercetin, that I don't really need to know its chemical structure and how it works internally to let zinc enter a cell. I've seen the youtube videos on it, found that was interesting but NFW can I repeat back the rather complex stuff that was stated about it. That doesn't invalidate its use though.

Changing this up a bit:
And? I see you quoting me regarding covid19 vaccinations. I have seen plenty of articles and podcasts and youtube videos talk about the benefits of covid19 vaccinations, that I don't really need to know its chemical structure and how it works internally. I've seen the youtube videos on it, found that was interesting but NFW can I repeat back the rather complex stuff that was stated about it. That doesn't invalidate its use though.

This was my point.

They folded after the Old Panther lawsuits.
“This stuff‘a takin’ the paint off!” [laugh]
View attachment 425060
Reminds me of this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ccp-lEmoAE

Will that include those who have had it? Still unsure what the stance is overall about vaccinations for people who already had it.

It is not the law. Wow, you love authoritarianism so much that you even make up laws that don't exist yet and pretend they must be obeyed already.
You’re wrong. If the Mass govt says you have to get it, you will get it. Just like you got MMR and polio vaccines. I’m not agreeing with scotus I’m just telling you the facts

You’re wrong. If the Mass govt says you have to get it, you will get it. Just like you got MMR and polio vaccines. I’m not agreeing with scotus I’m just telling you the facts

There's always a choice, and the consequences that come with them

Back
Top Bottom