• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UPDATE: Police RAID house of gun-toting St. Louis lawyer couple and confiscate the AR-15

I'm not so sure. You might be right, but I think this particular "circuit attorney" was just going to keep combing the lawbooks until she found something to charge him with.

Oh. Wait. There were no charges?

Well then. That just makes everything even more obvious.

When we have a schiff like this leading our country do not expect any improvements in the long run.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1281766537754480640

The prosecutor is another one bought and paid for by Soros - hardcore leftist warrior, just like Rollins in Boston and the others across the country. The goal to destroy the system from the inside. Criminals and rioters get a pass and the rest of us get to be victims because the country is racist and it's time to settle scores.

Last edited:
I'd wager that since they are white upper class they got a doorbell ring with "Sir, we have a warrant. You need to let us in and show us where your AR15 is", whereas a lower class black family having a black rifle confiscated for evidence would get the swat treatment.
How would a lower class white family been treated? How would a rich black family have been treated?

Pressure needs to be applied to the authorities so they do a 180.

I don't disagree, but in this case I doubt there's any public "pressure" that'll phaze this particular DA. She knows exactly what she's done, and it seems to me she's basically daring the McCloskeys to file for a federal injunction. That would probably work, but even then? They'd think twice or even three times before defending their homes again, so she'd have won anyway.

Sad.

Maybe it's time for the couple to put an ad for mercenaries in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine, like when people recruited for the Rhodesian Army.
I would be stock piling weapons from other states if I were in their shoes.
SOF got sued after a hit man hired through its classifieds killed someone. No more personal services ads. This happened many years ago.

if these people are as rich as they purport to be, there should be security cameras covering the entirety of their property. All they need to do is show the footage to the prosecutors to show they were being threatened or encroached on.

if these people are as rich as they purport to be, there should be security cameras covering the entirety of their property. All they need to do is show the footage to the prosecutors to show they were being threatened or encroached on.

I wondered that too, if they have security footage.

Did I read someplace where they called the police, and were told there will NOT be a response?? If true, when you try to play by the rules, and there is no help coming, it is every man for himself State Statutes be damed.

The problem was their brazen and obvious disregard safe firearm handling practices. If they had come out, stood on their porch with guns at low ready, it would be fine.
Oh dear Lord God Almighty. [laugh] Do you honestly believe that? You think the deranged leftist Soros-paid-for DA clown woman actually cares a hoot about safe firearm handling practices? [rofl2] Give me a break.

But I'll have to remember that if you think it works: Keep your AR at "low ready" when an antifa/BLM mob is attacking your house and threatening your life and family. Good to know. [cheers]

Irony: When the McCloskeys call 911 because their house is under siege from Antifa, and Antifa shoots a cop.

I'd also like to ask: Does anyone know on what grounds they siezed the rifle? I missed that, ty.

Just f*cked up that police arent interested, private security arent interested,
Private security understands there will be a political prosecution if they engage in any defensive action across racial lines.
They are Sitting Ducks Now ! If the domestic Terrorists come back the Citizens loose badly .
We do not know if they merely had the AR15 taken or if they have been debarred the acquisition and use of arms. In may states it takes formal charges or a court order to strip 2A rights, not just a memo from the local police.

The irony here is the governments inactions and actions are actually proving that maybe police should be defunded and eliminated. I mean here, when the couple needed their help, they abdicated, and then later used their power to harm them.

They refused to help protect them and are now ensuring they cannot protect themselves. What better evidence that the state is corrupt, and not just worthless, but actually harmful.

Right now, police won’t do anything to help you, but will respond later to punish you. If there were no police, you’d be in the same position as now except when you do defend yourself, they aren’t there to punish you. Which is substantially better.

Since this shiete show started there is a deturent with in arms reach in every room. Shottie by every door. I have not carried since i retired from my deputy sheriff gig. I do now. Wife even puts her wee derringer 22 in her purse. Better than a rock. She has it down pat, One to the gonads and the other to the knee. I had my treatment at Oncolgy yesterday and the nurse dropped the special needle they access the port with and she went to get and felt the grip and her only response was . Good, I guess we're safe here. My knd of people :) Stay well all. Stash

Irony: When the McCloskeys call 911 because their house is under siege from Antifa, and Antifa shoots a cop.

I'd also like to ask: Does anyone know on what grounds they siezed the rifle? I missed that, ty.
Warrant said "unlawful use of a weapon-exhibiting"

Right now, police won’t do anything to help you, but will respond later to punish you. If there were no police, you’d be in the same position as now except when you do defend yourself, they aren’t there to punish you. Which is substantially better.
Yes, if all the police do is enforce tyranny our taxes should not be funding them. Hopefully not all police would do this but pretty much guaranteed in democrat controlled cities/states. It's a very sad state of affairs we're in that's for sure.

The irony here is the governments inactions and actions are actually proving that maybe police should be defunded and eliminated. I mean here, when the couple needed their help, they abdicated, and then later used their power to harm them.

They refused to help protect them and are now ensuring they cannot protect themselves. What better evidence that the state is corrupt, and not just worthless, but actually harmful.

I know nothing about Missouri domestic politics, and I'd be curious whether there's any kind of dissent going on down there after this.

There's certainly a smear campaign going on against them. Turns out they enjoy suing people. My shocked face.

Not a chance. I agree their handling skills are atrocious, but don't fool yourself into thinking they are taking way their firearms because of that.

She spent the entire time with the gun pointed at the people with her finger on the trigger. She deserves to lose her guns. They did not represent anywhere near the threat that justifies that.

The gun shouldn't be pointing at someone with your finger on the trigger unless you have decided to fire.

Yes, if all the police do is enforce tyranny our taxes should not be funding them. Hopefully not all police would do this but pretty much guaranteed in democrat controlled cities/states. It's a very sad state of affairs we're in that's for sure.
Dont worry. Only the police with pensions will enforce tyranny. ;)

Back
Top Bottom