UPDATE: Police RAID house of gun-toting St. Louis lawyer couple and confiscate the AR-15

She spent the entire time with the gun pointed at the people with her finger on the trigger. She deserves to lose her guns. They did not represent anywhere near the threat that justifies that.

The gun shouldn't be pointing at someone with your finger on the trigger unless you have decided to fire.

Once again nobody is saying she knows how to handle a firearm. And yes she pointed the firearm at an angry mob threatening to burn down her house, I would consider that a credible threat.

I'd wager that since they are white upper class they got a doorbell ring with "Sir, we have a warrant. You need to let us in and show us where your AR15 is", whereas a lower class black family having a black rifle confiscated for evidence would get the swat treatment.

I don't think that race is truly a factor here, it's all about money and position and there are plenty of non-whites in position of power. You can tell a whole lot from neighborhood alone and cops would tread superlightly in a hood with high ferrarri per capita. If a person is related to some judge, you never know. Poor people can't afford good attorneys, what's the point of not using them as a swat training run?

She spent the entire time with the gun pointed at the people with her finger on the trigger. She deserves to lose her guns. They did not represent anywhere near the threat that justifies that.

The gun shouldn't be pointing at someone with your finger on the trigger unless you have decided to fire.

I only hope this is sarcasm.

It quite literally does not matter. That whole area is private property. The road is not a public road. At the very least every single "protester" was trespassing.

This. The crowd was trespassing and was told to leave. They didn't. The crowd allegedly threatened the lives and property (dog, house, etc) of the home owners. They were well within their rights to take a defensive posture. DA is fishing while virtue signalling to the BLM crowd that she is on their side. Luckily for this family, they have the financial resources to weather this storm, hire private security, hire the best defense attorney, etc.

Really!
A1. Precisely the property of the McCloskys
A2. Precisely the fact that the gates lead to the front driveway, therefore, precisely making them “front” gates.
I'm not sure why it matters, but this is the gate they broke down.View attachment 372105View attachment 372105

It matters because it's trivial to argue that that gate is not the front gate to their personal private house. (even if the road is private) It's the gate to a private road that leads to many, many houses.

What makes that gate special to #1 Portland Place, and not special to any other (completely unaffected) house on Portland Place.

It matters because it's trivial to argue that that gate is not the front gate to their personal private house. (even if the road is private) It's the gate to a private road that leads to many, many houses.

What makes that gate special to #1 Portland Place, and not special to any other (completely unaffected) house on Portland Place.

The McCucks are clerks of that property, they have keys so they can trespass anyone who isn't invited.

This seems to be a pretty good indicator of how such situations will go down in liberal shit-hole cities, even in a 2A strong state. Lefties will even eat their own to fulfill the agenda. Guns = bad, more wealth than you 'need' = bad. Combine the two and you are ripe to become an example.

This seems to be a pretty good indicator of how such situations will go down in liberal shit-hole cities, even in a 2A strong state. Lefties will even eat their own to fulfill the agenda. Guns = bad, more wealth than you 'need' = bad. Combine the two and you are ripe to become an example.

White gun owners = violent criminal racists

mob of violent criminals and terrorists = peaceful protesters

“The new normal”

I wouldn't have bothered with the AR. Use two inexpensive pump shotguns loaded with OO buck and 1oz. slugs, held at the "Rhodesian Ready" position and fingers off triggers. Ching sling would be a good addition. A 10/22 would be good as well. IDF forces shoot Palestinian protesters in the legs with them. Why subject an expensive gun like an AR to confiscation when cheap ones will more than do the job?

I wouldn't have bothered with the AR. Use two inexpensive pump shotguns loaded with OO buck and 1oz. slugs, held at the "Rhodesian Ready" position and fingers off triggers. Ching sling would be a good addition. A 10/22 would be good as well. IDF forces shoot Palestinian protesters in the legs with them. Why subject an expensive gun like an AR to confiscation when cheap ones will more than do the job?

Bettter yet, have multiple ARs, decentralized storage, and family you can fall back to if your residence is compromised.

I agree. Unfortunately, we are a mobile society and people move for various reasons. Sometimes, kinfolk end up several states away, which is what my wife and I are dealing with. Yours truly is an Alabama native and my family is there. Jill is a Cajun girl from Louisiana. Our two girls were born in Louisiana but are here with us now in MA, so we have to make do. The advantages? Great job in Cambridge for me and Jill's career as a CRNA nurse anesthetist is progressing very well. Little Jill and Lexi are in excellent schools. The downside? Liberal politics and anti-gun sentiment here. Once the girls are in college, we are moving back south.

The new development is highlighting that the tactic that @calsdad stated half-jokingly might just be what you have to utilize: overwatch and conceal yourself away from your property, fire, maneuver and leave no evidence.

Another reason for off the books stuff - use your ‘non-prized’ rifle - and stash it. If it’s found, it can’t come back to you, if it isn’t retrieve it at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom