UPDATE: Police RAID house of gun-toting St. Louis lawyer couple and confiscate the AR-15

“I Think We Had Help From the Very Top – We Had Help from the Federal Government” – Mark McCloskey Tells Hannity He Had Security Assistance from Trump (Video)

“I Think We Had Help From the Very Top – We Had Help from the Federal Government” – Mark McCloskey Tells Hannity He Had Security Assistance from Trump (Video)

Good. Now you can comfortably vote for the one who has your back...

Pointing a gun with your finger on the trigger at people who do not present an imminent threat to your life could be charged a number of ways. Reckless endangerment comes first to mind, followed by threatening.
So? They have already said they perceived the crowd as a threat so even if there is a law in that state for that, it would not apply. If that is reckless, waving a non-functioning gun around with a finger on trigger, then we are talking about the thought police. It might have been stupid, but good for them for standing up for themselves. Personally I would have turned on the sprinklers and stayed inside but everyone makes choices. Clearly the prosecutor is making her choice, probably due to the fact she is funded by Soros. Try looking at the big picture here.

LOL! Sorry no the woke SJW craves attention so they can turn things into even more of a circus. Have you not been paying attention? Look to your own back yard for confirmation. HINT: Herr Healy...

There's attention and then there's "Attention".
If she's a Dem , she's dirty.
Never seen one that wasn't.
The second type of attention ends with you being read your rights if someone higher up decides to crawl up your butt with a microscope.

There's attention and then there's "Attention".
If she's a Dem , she's dirty.
Never seen one that wasn't.
The second type of attention ends with you being read your rights if someone higher up decides to crawl up your butt with a microscope.

Look I would love to see it. I just think you are dreaming...

Yeah. This is where I'm sorta torn. They escalated. Were they in the right? Sure. WAS it right? No. It's that old discretion-is-the-better-form-of-valor or whatever. Hell, I'd have been out there handing out bottles of water and letting them know the mayor's house wasn't that way - in fact it was gonna get them lost and they'd miss the rally.

You'd be surprised how fast they'd turn it around.

Were the folks trespassing? Yep. What was the BEST way to remove them?? Putting on a pink polo shirt and taking out your 20" AR wasn't even in the top 3.

All THAT said - there is no justification to charge them. As I said before, it was a cluster on top of a cluster.
Perhaps they were singled out because they were rich and white..do you think that would have appeased the crowd? Torching that place would have been an BLM trophy..

Looks like the city of st louis is in hot water....or soon to be

Hawley's wrong about one thing. This is not "a threat to the second amendment." It's an outright violation of the second amendment.

In fact, almost every aspect of this case shows exactly why we need the second amendment. Though I'm preaching to the choir here.

Good! This nasty, anti-white "reverse racism" by lunatic leftist Dims has already gone too far. [mg]

Whenever I see some of this identity politics BS I think of this....originally posted by Waher

I need to get it made into a mega bumper sticker

Ec5XAf_UMAAlIhV

Wikipedia doesn't seem to like Kim Gardner much. [laugh] It appears that her entire public life was full of her stepping in shit.

Don't worry, the Wikipedia SJW's "Senior Editors" will have that "fixed" in no time flat.

I really like this sentence, though:

In the summer of the 2018, the existence of an "exclusion list" (similar to a "Brady list" in other jurisdictions) of 28 SLMPD officers whose conduct is considered so tainted by misconduct that the CAO would no longer accept testimony or evidence in court cases and would reconsider past cases. ...​

Puts one in the mind of...
a800c7b546e66945e109bfa7eb85d74d.gif

This is actually great news. This will be another strong case to add to the established case law regarding defense of life and property. Not only that, but it will also serve as a pristine example of why an AR-15 with a 30 round magazine is part of the common use in such situations.

I missed this. :mad:

ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis prosecutors on Monday filed charges against Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the Central West End couple seen pointing guns at protesters in late June.

Patricia and Mark McCloskey are each facing one count of Unlawful Use of a Weapon - Flourishing, sources told News 4.

St. Louis Police Chief John Hayden last week said police applied for warrants but did not elaborate on what those warrants allege or who they are against. The guns were turned over to police as evidence.

“The hostility is what I noticed,” Hayden said. “I don't want to see guns out when people are very hostile and angry at each other. Those are recipes for violence, so again we applied on warrant, there's been follow up information and we are waiting on the decision on the warrant application."

That warrant - and speculation of charges - led to nearly a week of political blow-back from republicans in the state.

From the looks of the house, he can maybe afford to play their reindeer games. The outcome would be completely different if it were me. The first check to get a lawyer on retainer would pretty much end me.

The prosecutor is toast

Courts are going to slap the crap out of her for filing charges that are contrary to state law.

I'd like to see her impeached and charged with attempted civil rights violations

i want you to be right, but I’m not as optimistic as you are. Doesn’t change the fact that the McClouskeys lives will be altered forever and most of us would be bankrupted by this.

I’m still amazed at how cool he handled the situation, but I wonder if he’d do anything different in hindsight.

Very surprising the prosecutor is starting out with the diversion program option, rather than "take this deal or I will go for a prison time sentence and lifetime felony/pp record". I think she wants them to roll over with a symbolic non-punishment to make a public statement about self-help.

And that Gardner twit should be getting read her rights five minutes after they are.
If Barr doesn't slap this crap down hard and fast , this country is toast.

Gardner said that no one should have weapons pointed at them for peaceably protesting. I would think the destruction of the gate to gain entrance to this area would demonstrate it was not a peaceful protest. I guess "peaceful" is in the eye of the beholder (prosecuter).

Gardner said that no one should have weapons pointed at them for peaceably protesting. I would think the destruction of the gate to gain entrance to this area would demonstrate it was not a peaceful protest. I guess "peaceful" is in the eye of the beholder (prosecuter).
Trespassing and property damage.
1595283636940.png
Protesting does not make the law null and void no matter how much they want it too

AwwwwwRIGHT ladies and, um, germs... We are NOW in a civil war!
And that Gardner twit should be getting read her rights five minutes after they are.
If Barr doesn't slap this crap down hard and fast , this country is toast.
Country's toast. There's a LOT of shit he should have slapped down, beginning with the governors' virus executive orders the moment it became clear it wasn't a de facto emergency, and that they were looking to dictate, and for an indefinite term.

Talk about making shit up, does DB realize these two are rich Dem lawyers? If they don't destroy her in court then they get what they deserve. No such law, MO. has Castle Doctrine, Stand Your Ground and open carry. This is a signal to us peons who are not lawyers and rich.
You don't understand. The ONLY thing that matters now in a case at law is the politics of the judge versus the politics of the litigants. The language of the law is immaterial.

Back
Top Bottom