UPDATE: Police RAID house of gun-toting St. Louis lawyer couple and confiscate the AR-15

I said earlier charges would be coming after the confiscation. Don’t forget even Trumpington said take the guns first then due process. Now, I’m obviously in the camp that the McCluskeys shouldn’t have let their emotions get the best of them and acted smarter. With that said, to everyone who said good for the McCLoskeys!...It’s about time someone did this and stood up to the mob!..Do you have the funds for a legal defense after all your shit gets confiscated? It’s not about what state u live in, if u have big balls or is it trespassing or not...it’s about situational awareness, keeping your emotions in check and being .00001% smarter than the Zombie Horde. 😃👍🏻🇺🇸

All in due time. They'll have their guns back and that DA disbarred and in an orange jumpsuit before this is over.

This is a blatantly obvious, racially motivate and politically motivated persecution and prosecution, and anyone with half a brain can see it.
I hope so!

I said earlier charges would be coming after the confiscation. Don’t forget even Trumpington said take the guns first then due process. Now, I’m obviously in the camp that the McCluskeys shouldn’t have let their emotions get the best of them and acted smarter. With that said, to everyone who said good for the McCLoskeys!...It’s about time someone did this and stood up to the mob!..Do you have the funds for a legal defense after all your shit gets confiscated? It’s not about what state u live in, if u have big balls or is it trespassing or not...it’s about situational awareness, keeping your emotions in check and being .00001% smarter than the Zombie Horde. 😃👍🏻🇺🇸
Sad but true....

In their minds the options were:
1. Get killed by the mob.
2. Not get killed by the mob.

If you have 100s of people inside your first line of defense threatening to murder you, your wife, your dog, and burn down your house, whether you have enough money to fight it in court after the fact is irrelevant. You do what you think is right and hopefully your DA isn't going to use you to advance his/her career.

If they stayed in thier humongous stone house and used it for cover to observe the mob’s actions they most likely would of marched right by them on their way to the mayors house and none of us would have a clue of who the McCloskeys are.

Yeah. This is where I'm sorta torn. They escalated. Were they in the right? Sure. WAS it right? No. It's that old discretion-is-the-better-form-of-valor or whatever. Hell, I'd have been out there handing out bottles of water and letting them know the mayor's house wasn't that way - in fact it was gonna get them lost and they'd miss the rally.

You'd be surprised how fast they'd turn it around.

Were the folks trespassing? Yep. What was the BEST way to remove them?? Putting on a pink polo shirt and taking out your 20" AR wasn't even in the top 3.

All THAT said - there is no justification to charge them. As I said before, it was a cluster on top of a cluster.

Yeah. This is where I'm sorta torn. They escalated. Were they in the right? Sure. WAS it right? No. It's that old discretion-is-the-better-form-of-valor or whatever. Hell, I'd have been out there handing out bottles of water and letting them know the mayor's house wasn't that way - in fact it was gonna get them lost and they'd miss the rally.

Were the folks trespassing? Yep. What was the BEST way to remove them?? Putting on a pink polo shirt and taking out your 20" AR wasn't even in the top 3.

All THAT said - there is no justification to charge them. As I said before, it was a cluster on top of a cluster.

Could you possibly be any more conflicted?

Yes, but some are litigious a**h***s on behalf of clients. The McCloskey's are litigious a**h***s for themselves. JHC, the guy sued his dad! Multiple times! Over a birthday card. And for defamation. His sister, too, and also sued his brothers. What a winner. You always know when they get along so well with family. Oh, his house? Obtained with lawsuit. Sued the trustees of the association multiple times. In fact, that triangle area of lawn next to the front of the house? Suing the trustees for possession by SQUATTERS RIGHTS. Literally, he says he's been TRESPASSING on the land himself so long he's entitled to it. Almost wish the BLM said they squat better and were now entitled to it. Of course, not the only time he's done that, also sued under SQUATTERS RIGHTS (more of him TRESPASSING) to get more land (0.4 acres) from a neighbor at another house.

Sources here. Sorry if this is brought up in another thread, only read this one. Not ideal poster children for gun rights.

He's probably being railroaded by the DA, but I'm not sure it could've happened to a sweeter couple. There's probably more to it than just the guns. He makes such good friends with the neighbors (He said he'd pointed a gun at one before). And NONE of this would have happened if they'd had a lick of sense.

A mindset like this explains what makes the McCloskey's such ripe targets for the DA. Attack the least sympathetic among us for exercising the right while some on our side conclude; "Eh, they're as*holes so they probably deserve persecution!"

Did I miss the meeting where we decided "suitability" should now be the standard for exercising 2A rights? If you want to make a legal argument that the McCloskey's actions constituted a crime, have at it. I'm not really sure what to make of an argument that they deserve unjust prosecution because they are not nice people.

The Mcloskeys asked the cops to turn their heads because they felt bad and the cops were "just doing their job. They seemed like they didn't want to be there."

Tim Pool is right, our side is weak. The left doesn't care, they will show your face, home, kids, job etc. They won't stop until they destroy your life. The cops are messing with people on our side because they always choose to push the weaker side around.

Charges agaisnt rioters get dropped left and right but police are busy looking for Boomers defacing "art".[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] f***ing clown world

View: https://youtu.be/tydzIppAuKQ

In their minds the options were:
1. Get killed by the mob.
2. Not get killed by the mob.

If you have 100s of people inside your first line of defense threatening to murder you, your wife, your dog, and burn down your house, whether you have enough money to fight it in court after the fact is irrelevant. You do what you think is right and hopefully your DA isn't going to use you to advance his/her career.
Boy have u missed the fireworks on this topic😂😂😂😂😂😂

Y'all can get upset with me for ressurecting the following........but this is what you get when you CHOOSE to live in a big dumb donk dump and remain a politically disenfranchised tax mule for the marxists in charge.

If you're still living in a big dumb donk dump state and STILL havent started making plans for an expedient exit then you've made your bed and are gonna have to sleep in it.

I feel for y'all but its not as if the writing hasnt been on the wall for more than a decade......
Believe me, I’m trying to get outta my dumb donk state! Hopefully soon.😂😂👍🏻

Back in the 70's, we had guys getting KILLED on the DMZ in Korea. During my time in the US Army, which preceded my USMC time, a couple of US Army officers were killed there. For the whole story, you can google "Operation Paul Bunyan". It is well documented.
I remember, that's why I want to see the Kim dynasty crumble and watch Little Fatty paraded thru the streets naked with his dick in his hand.

Anyone surprised at how many people have outed themselves as being anti liberty. anti private property and anti rkba?

This incident is probably one of the best examples of what RKBA is about outside of the run of the mill homeowner shoots intruder who broke in.....

If you cant bear arms on your own property to defend self/family and said property then what do you think 2A is actually about?
Hunting.

And low ready. Always low ready.
[rofl]

The gate was posted
Sure, sure.

They destroyed/disregarded it and as such Breaking and Entering,, Trespassing.....we can go down the list
There is no such thing as Breaking and Entering in Missouri.

I've yet to find a jurisdiction that calls
opening a gate, vandalizing it,
and walking on a private sidewalk
either "Breaking and Entering" or "Burglary".

Missouri has Trespass in the First Degree,
and Trespass in the Second Degree.

Fun reading.

there are multiple vidoes showing the criminal mob on their lawn
Always looking for evidence of a rioter with more than one heel
on their personal lawn (or driveway).

Wrong, that was from the SECOND time they were visited. But that time they chose correctly to remain on public property.
You mean "Protesters return to St. Louis area where couple drew guns"
That happened on Friday, 3-Jul'20.

The original riot was on Sunday, 28-Jun'20.
Five.
Days.
Earlier.

The photo of the smoking security guard holding back a single gate with his shoulder?

Eb4BXn9WAAISIN9

The caption in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reads:

A security guard opened a pedestrian gate, allowing protesters to exit Portland Place onto Lake Street after armed homeowners Mark T. and Patricia N. McCloskey stood in front their house along Portland Place and confronted protesters as they marched to St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson's house Sunday, June 28, 2020, in the Central West End of St. Louis. No shots were fired and the protesters marched on. The protesters called for Krewson's resignation for releasing the names and addresses of residents who suggested defunding the police department. Photo by Laurie Skrivan,​

That is the pedestrian portal to the gated community
at the corner of Lake Av. and Portland Ct. (both public streets).

The gate is private property.
The gate posts are private property.
The narrow walkway is private property.
Everyone is walking from the McCloskey's to the Mayor's,
during the original riot.

LOTS of supposition in your post defending SHITHEADS that were tresspassing ...
Link? Quote?

Between the rioters and the McCloskeys,
that neighborhood needs an abatis.

Is there a contest in this thread to see how many quotes can be added to one post? [laugh]
Dig this one; LOL:
Aint-what-you-dont-know-Image-Mark-Twain.jpg

The gate is private property.
The gate posts are private property.
The narrow walkway is private property.

Link? Quote?
Earliest occurrence of that photo is 2 days AFTER the incident.
Doesn't need one, since you even admit it was trespassing. They were already BEYOND the gate and posts you mention.
And I'm done feeding this statist anti 2A troll.

if these people are as rich as they purport to be,

Their net worth is 50 million. He is a noted civil rights attorney. The DA isn't going to have an easy time with this case if they decide to fight it .I'd venture to say they are also politically well connected in that city.

Earliest occurrence of that photo is 2 days AFTER the incident.
Doesn't need one, since you even admit it was trespassing. They were already BEYOND the gate and posts you mention.
Wonder which neighbor called Security and got them to open the escape hatch to the Mayor's street...

And I'm done feeding this statist anti 2A troll.
Well...bye.

For all of the fflatulence in your response you've done nothing but paraphrase the link I previously provided YESTERDAY about B&E and Trespassing....
Hope you get time to read it soon.

Yes, but some are litigious a**h***s on behalf of clients. The McCloskey's are litigious a**h***s for themselves. JHC, the guy sued his dad! Multiple times! Over a birthday card. And for defamation. His sister, too, and also sued his brothers. What a winner. You always know when they get along so well with family. Oh, his house? Obtained with lawsuit. Sued the trustees of the association multiple times. In fact, that triangle area of lawn next to the front of the house? Suing the trustees for possession by SQUATTERS RIGHTS. Literally, he says he's been TRESPASSING on the land himself so long he's entitled to it. Almost wish the BLM said they squat better and were now entitled to it. Of course, not the only time he's done that, also sued under SQUATTERS RIGHTS (more of him TRESPASSING) to get more land (0.4 acres) from a neighbor at another house.

Sources here. Sorry if this is brought up in another thread, only read this one. Not ideal poster children for gun rights.

He's probably being railroaded by the DA, but I'm not sure it could've happened to a sweeter couple. There's probably more to it than just the guns. He makes such good friends with the neighbors (He said he'd pointed a gun at one before). And NONE of this would have happened if they'd had a lick of sense.

Most likely all true.
Not a bit of it that the mob was aware of at the time.

. Hell, I'd have been out there handing out bottles of water and letting them know the mayor's house wasn't that way - in fact it was gonna get them lost and they'd miss the rally.

Don't forget to lick their boots. They really like that.

Fingers off the trigger. Yes the NKs did the same.

Do you remember operation Paul Bunyan? Look it up if you are unfamiliar with it. I was there during that. Captain Bonifas was my FDO's closest friend and West Point roommate.
Just read up on OP Paul Bunyan. That was some crazy shit! If Th NK’s shit thier pants with the show of force after the ax murders imagine what they would do today. It’s long overdue with those turds!

I'm pretty sure some of these "protesters" had matches or lighters on them. That makes them ARSONISTS, and at least here in NH it's lawful to use deadly force to stop them. It's written into the RSA's (look it up yourself) I like to think that's why we don't see any antifa / BLM crap here.

In this very video/interview in his own words McCloskey outlines several lies the media has told about him and the situation. Yet several people on here continue to espouse talking points based on what the media has chosen to air and share with the public.

View: https://youtu.be/UDdEm_iAKos

In this very video/interview in his own words McCloskey outlines several lies the media has told about him and the situation. Yet several people on here continue to espouse talking points based on what the media has chosen to air and share with the public.

View: https://youtu.be/UDdEm_iAKos

Damn shame too.
If a gun owner isn't familiar with how the media twists things and lies , there is no hope for them if they swallow this crap for gospel .

What might save them is the D.A. is now aware the feds are watching this intently.
Crossing the line might make her life interesting.

LOL! Sorry no the woke SJW craves attention so they can turn things into even more of a circus. Have you not been paying attention? Look to your own back yard for confirmation. HINT: Herr Healy...

Back
Top Bottom