• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UPDATE: Police RAID house of gun-toting St. Louis lawyer couple and confiscate the AR-15

The are mor good than bad in every profession and that includes law enforcement.

Bob

Of course. But the problem I (in conjunction with many other NESers) have with the cops is that the many good apples don't stand up to the bad apples in any meaningful way. Based on the tone of the ACA's replies to Burgdorf, his opposition to the "preferred" direction of the investigation put him severely at odds with the CA's office. The ACA bringing Burgdorf's boss into it suggests to me that he was risking his career in continuing his opposition.

Credit where credit is due. I'm happy it's public.

I'm sure the same thing would happen in mass if the AG thought a DA was overstepping.

more:

all a publicity stunt by the DB to pander to the BLM clowns. All part of the Progressive plan to ignore laws the don't like and punish citizens who defy them. Soros is an evil genius bent on taking down Western Civilization and capitalism. Ma. AG's led they way on this plan when Harshbarger used his office to declare certain semi-auto pistols "unsafe" for the general public and mandated certain features be modified or removed for sale in Ma. and Maura expanded when she used same abuse of office to declare AR's banned for sale in Ma.

And Soros steps in to rescue his pet DA

Why donations aren't limited to individual contributions by constituents only is a great reason why corruption occurs. Donors should be limited to registered voters who are confirmed citizens and represented by the office race they are donating too. No businesses, no PACs, etc.

I'm glad some of us still have relatives in our home country.
Because this one is going down the toilet!

I'm glad some of us still have relatives in our home country.
Because this one is going down the toilet!

Rest assured......if this country goes down.......the whole world is going down with it........every swinging dick.

Back
Top Bottom