Upcoming Mass Gun Control hearings...

A bit tough to tell but it looks like our side is a bit outnumbered. There are a large number of people (mostly women) wearing "stop gun violence" stickers.

I wish more women would show up in SUPPORT of guns rather than against. It would help as they seem to be the ones that get the focus.

Former sheriff of Worcester county is doing a very nice job on our behalf.

Kahr arms rep is now speaking.

NSSF is up now.

Last edited:
Posting here for your daily LOL

I'm sitting in cruiser and a woman pulls up and asks me how to get to Assumption for hearings. Her friend shortly joins her.
I play dumb and ask what's going on... and they say its for gun control.
Me: To make gun laws better or worse?
Them: Depends on what you believe in
Me: Oh
Them: We're for tightening laws and better background checks to make you SAFER (LOLOLO)
Me: I'm pretty safe already. I have a gun. Too bad I can't make it
Them: Yes. It would be awesome to have a police officer help our cause
Me: I think you've got me confused for one of your supporters. I support getting rid of most of our draconian gun laws

Them:
TomsMindBlown.gif

Me: Most cops I know are like ME

Should have gave them directions to the most crime ridden part of the city.

There are a number of "panels" being called up to testify. So far these have all been on the anti side and emotion based testimonies. However, the advantage of these is that they get extended time and a coherent testimony over multiple people in a row. Our side needs to make use of this technique.

It's also worth noting that so far all of these panels have been populated by students, senior citizens or women who likely don't have full time jobs.

The next meeting is 2 august in springfield right? Ill try to get a "Umass gun club" panel together.

Eta: l also see about getting a umass Veteran club group to go as well.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Should have gave them directions to the most crime ridden part of the city.

It's Worcester. I live there. Drive 1.5 miles east of Assumption, look left, right, and straight ahead. That's where the crime is.

Only time I go to downtown worcester is on Sunday mornings to the Kenmore or to the 'Vard.

Would be nice if someone mentioned that the time of day for these "hearings" means that a large segment goes unheard. Namely, those of us who work full time to support our families. So they are, in fact, getting a biased sampling. That won't matter to the libtards though.

Back
Top Bottom