• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Undercover Arms - Hudson, MA

The whole thing is just another government absurdity. You could buy 100 guns in one week from 100 different dealers and nobody would be the wiser and society would not be any safer.

It's all nonsense anyway

Yep, it's not about being "safer", it's about making things inconvenient and inhibiting sales.

Undercover Arms is expanding. They are I'd say quadrupling their space. The new place should be done in about a month. They are just moving to the next suite over.

Stopped in today, they have more ARs in one place than I have seen so far this year. Reasonable prices too.

I was there today. Didn't see any. 4 or 5 different types of ARs though.

They have a variety of ammo, but no 9mm range ammo. Federal .223 55grain 20ct was $12.49. Had about 10 boxes at lunch time.

Great shop! Gun prices are pretty fair I think, ammo is a bit high but that's everywhere right now. I think this will become my local gun shop of choice.

Stopped by Undercover Arms in Hudson, wanted to see their new space. Very nice, lots of room to look and they even had some stock... no 9mm or 5.56/.223 though (shocking I know). Check them out, nice people. One of the owners said that guns are starting to come in but ammo was still a problem.

Just stopped in today to do a firearm transfer with another NES member and the new shop is very nice. Great amount of room great desk to sit down at while doing transfers and purchases. A lot of holsters in stock, 5.11 Tactical gear and they had DPMS lpk for $67. Some guns seem to be of reasonable price. I wish they had a better website I think it would drum up more business for them. The staff there are some of the friendliest people I have met at a gun shop.

Stopped in yesterday on my way home; nice job on the new shop.

They had a nice-looking used stainless Ruger Single Six with .22LR and .22WMR cylinders for only $325; if I didn't have one already I'd have jumped on it.

Was in there today, they now have a ton of room! Almost too much it seems. UPS guy walked in with at least one case of Remington 45ACP. No idea of price.

I was in the area today and looked up gun shops on Google Maps. Ended up stopping by Undercover Arms. Great shop! Nice space, good selection, and the employees were very friendly and helpful. I'll be going back for sure.

Was in there today, they now have a ton of room! Almost too much it seems.

With any luck, they'll go on a buying spree and fill that all up. Gun shops always look better when they're crowded with stuff, it seems to me. I'm sure that that's Chris & Ray's plan. [grin]

My wife has been looking for a particular Ruger 22 Sinhle-six convertible revolver in our area (western and central Worcester county) with no luck. I contacted the owners about a used one they had (mentioned here in a post a week or so ago, so thanks for that info!) but it had just been sold, but said they just a new one in.

They put a hold on it for a day, and we stopped just before closing (sale made: happy wife). The owners had left for the day but the 2 family staff there were nice and friendly. Nice selection of pistols and pricing seemed fair to me, as I've seen shops with higher pricing on some, less at others. Rifle selection seemed OK, but I'm not too up-to-date in that type of firearm.

Good assortment of accessories, especially for someone who may be a first-gun owner. This included some CCW womens handbags and purses that my wife liked. (Shop owners take that hint). She's still looking for shooters gloves for small hands....as in small is still a wee bit big...

As previously mentioned, good selection of holsters and magazines from the major manufacturers.

Wasn't looking for ammo, so I can't say what they may have had in the back if you asked.

She liked the shop and would go back if she needs or wants something again.

stopped in today, nice shop. saw a nice colt mustang there. Took a lot to walk away. Definitely worth checking out.

Stopped by a couple of weeks ago on a day off. I'm very impressed with size of the shop since the expansion. They really have done a nice job of offering a little bit of everything. Selection was decent, as were the prices. Best of all, my purchase of a hard-to-find handgun was completed quickly and professionally - very nice!

When they first opened, I wasn't really impressed. But now I stand corrected - highly recommended!

Very impressed with the expanded space. Better stocked than any 'small' shop I've been in recently. Friendly, excellent selection of guns, ammo, and accessories. Very fair prices.

Back
Top Bottom