• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Unauthorized transfer of firearms from State Police Armory?

Last edited:
Anyone want to bet the vendor paid for the guns? And if so, how? A check not made out to the state police? Store credit..?

Ok, I'm apparently a little dim and bad at reading between the lines here. What happened? They sold some guns to a vendor without being authorized and there is suspicion that they made money from it/took possession of the guns themselves?

You and me do it? Scary picture on the news, interviews on the 7 oclock news with the most lib neighbors they can find, fully named in all state newspapers.
They do it? Not releasing names.

Suspended without pay tells the story. Investigation is probably done / damning.

Are these evil "weapons of war" that have no place on our streets that Queen Maura has waged her fake political crusade against?

Or are these "personal defense" weapons?

I am sure Maura will be consitant and punish all the statues not just the ones that violated the law All statues face a ten year fellony and all their previous 18 years of service does not count ( Even those those years of service met the legal requirements of the state. After all the money we save from these pensions can be used for housing refugees after all it's for the children.

I never will understand why some people will mess up their lives like that. Those guys had well paying jobs with a killer pension, and they have likely thrown it all away. For what? A few extra bucks?

I am sure Maura will be consitant and punish all the statues not just the ones that violated the law All statues face a ten year fellony and all their previous 18 years of service does not count ( Even those those years of service met the legal requirements of the state. After all the money we save from these pensions can be used for housing refugees after all it's for the children.
WiwwVWHjGvT-3RvzFByCzwCLc2jWklEhlrc-xq63-qr0BtrubAGUy_0PuNbWBo10yn8cHOD8NKy8Aw=w1920-h1200-no

How can I become a "State authorized vendor"? Jack.
Pretty simple.. Just set up shop in Somerville, hang a "We Accept EBT" sign (with translations into about 27 different languages) in the window, and stay open til 3 or 4am every day. You'll have a steady line out your door, around the corner and halfway down the side alleyway...(and if you have a corrupt cousin or brother in law who can walk the line offering cold hard cash in exchange for a few of those EBT cards, you'll REALLY make some awesome profits).

Just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom