• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tulsa Cop handles active shooter like a boss

WTF is wrong with those people driving? Cop with an AR pointing at something and you drive thru his line of fire?

Maybe I saw it wrong....did someone lay on the horn as the cop was trying to cross?

i believe the second cop in the cruiser was a ride-along/cadet

i recently saw a breakdown of the video on youtube, but i forget who it was.

Only thing I didn't like was when he had his hands on the center of the wheel (airbag). Other than that, I'm impressed as heck.

OK so lets break this down....
* Driver not wearing a seatbelt driving with his knees with one hand on a coffee and the other on the mic.
* "Time to go" puts seatbelt on.
* Driver with AR in his hands while driving, passenger with coffe in his hands. Was that a Windham Armoury AR? its the only one I know that has stamped cursive, also made right here in Maine. They always have police contracts.
* Other cops standing around when ex-military cop shows up.
* No one here heard that his second shot hit a passing car??

RC

OK so lets break this down....
* Driver not wearing a seatbelt driving with his knees with one hand on a coffee and the other on the mic.
* "Time to go" puts seatbelt on.
* Driver with AR in his hands while driving, passenger with coffe in his hands. Was that a Windham Armoury AR? its the only one I know that has stamped cursive, also made right here in Maine. They always have police contracts.
* Other cops standing around when ex-military cop shows up.
* No one here heard that his second shot hit a passing car??

RC
the world is not a perfect place

the cop did good

Back
Top Bottom