• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Uzi wire folding stock that doesnt cost like a used glock

You’d have to define what expensive is. There is a website. I just can’t think of it. That’s exactly what you’re looking for though.
If it comes to me, I’ll post back.

But this thread might as well be titled I want HK parts.. at non-hkpro.com prices…

You’d have to define what expensive is. There is a website. I just can’t think of it. That’s exactly what you’re looking for though.
If it comes to me, I’ll post back.

But this thread might as well be titled I want HK parts.. at non-hkpro.com prices…
Expensive is price of used glock. Its over $300 PLUS not original.

Expensive is price of used glock. Its over $300 PLUS not original.
I’m trying to rack my brain on this one, but there’s a place that sold entire Uzi kits were just a receiver all chopped up flame cut and get everything and the stock. I just can’t think of the place it does exist. I’m gonna look around. I tried twice, but I gave up.

Standard folding stocks on full size UZIs are very solid. Cheap to boot for $29 bucks:

If you want the mini uzi side folders...get ready to fork over $350 and get in line:

View attachment 862265
Sounds like he wants the wire one…

That was one of the websites I was thinking of, but there’s another one out there that has them. I just cannot remember it.

Back
Top Bottom