• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What does a MAK 90 cost in MA?

tsh77769

NES Member
What does a MAK 90 cost in MA?

I need an assist on figuring out what I should do about one.

Thanks.

Go to the classifieds here and look around. You'll figure out the average asking price in five minutes.

Then, check how often those ads have been bumped. Lots of bumps mean the price was too high.

Check out which ones sold immediately or within a couple days. Those ads mean the price was too low.

Triangulate accordingly. Everything we need to know we can learn right here on NES.

paul walker ferrari GIF

Check out which ones sold immediately or within a couple days. Those ads mean the price was too low.
Lol or the seller priced it correctly for the market and got what the predominant cross section of the market was willing to bear? Generally speaking if someone isn't starting at $100 under average new retail for a used. commodity gun they're going to br sitting on that gun for awhile. Obviously stuff that is weird, rare, etc is all over the map.

On Gunbroker, the median price of the past 8 items sold is $1203. Factor in 3% for a CC fee and then $35-$50 for shipping, and then whatever transfer fee your FFL charges (if they are willing to do this). It would stand to reason anything in the $1320-$1370 range is a "fair" price in MA (before any taxes are figured in).

A Slant cut receiver will reduce the value as a collectible but the gun shoots the same. Most people want a square back so if a Square Mak is going $1500 a Slant is worth less. How much depends on the person and if they care about the slant cut receiver. .
It does limit your stock choices. If you wanted to change out the Mak90 thumb stock. Cnc warrior makes a decent side folder or go with the kalishnacarver stock for about $199. He does a good job and will try hard to match what you have. Some people say they look goody with a slant cut. He made me this one at Christmas time last year.

Attachments

• IMG_4422.jpeg
    IMG_4422.jpeg
    492.3 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom