Tulsa Cop handles active shooter like a boss

Bad guy needed a dirt nap, LEO gave him one.

giphy.gif

No complaints on how that cop handled the situation. None whatsoever. My question is what was the perp using for a gun? Two victims shot at close range and both literally walked away with Bandaids? The news reports say it was a revolver. Very fuzzy photo of the "bullet" removed from one victim makes me wonder if it was a CO2 pellet pistol. Anyone have any other info on that question?

You can get shot in the face with a 50BMG and receive nothing more than an 'ouchy'. It could graze your cheek knock off only a whisker or two and, technically, you've been shot in the face.

Story I read said the prep shot two people outside a restaurant then fled onto the highway, where he attempted to carjack several vehicles.

TULSA SHOOTING: One Killed In Officer-Involved Shooting
Police say when they arrived on scene, they observed a man pointing a revolver at vehicles passing by. Tulsa police say Shaw attempted to car jack at least two vehicles and pointed his weapon at multiple victims, all of whom said, "How about 'no'? 'No' works for me".​
(I may have added that last part).

Yow.

ITT: People who don't understand the continuum of force

This cop ran almost 1k with a bat belt, ar, and probably a vest on and made two 10-ring shots at what, 200 yards? I love to give cops shit as much as the next NESr but this was flawless. Active shooter, useless info from witnesses, guy could be anywhere with an ambush set up, and the cop still tracks him down before he hurts anyone else.

You can get shot in the face with a 50BMG and receive nothing more than an 'ouchy'. It could graze your cheek knock off only a whisker or two and, technically, you've been shot in the face.

Bullet wise sure but you'd have no eardrums

ITT: People who don't understand the continuum of force

This cop ran almost 1k with a bat belt, ar, and probably a vest on and made two 10-ring shots at what, 200 yards? I love to give cops shit as much as the next NESr but this was flawless. Active shooter, useless info from witnesses, guy could be anywhere with an ambush set up, and the cop still tracks him down before he hurts anyone else.
Def not 200 yards, more like 50, but I agree with everything else.

Def not 200 yards, more like 50, but I agree with everything else.

Ok, 50. Still though. One of the things I love to do when nobodys at my local club is do laps around outside and pushups then run in and try to shoot well. My fkin eyes and hands don't work right under enough stress, and I'm not even getting shot at. I should probably take up action shooting some time so I can work on this better.

Big fan of the Coward of Broward?

No shit...Even if this cop ended up making a grievous error, in this case he didn’t.

Good to see them at least trying to do something, or the alternative sheltering in place

There's a lot of "wrongs" in the video....

sad to see so many here quick to go with "the end justifies the mean".

then end is how it is supposed to be for an active shooter.

These are the puss asses who rile up the politicians who are stealing our 2A rights.

Kick him into a ditch somewhere and let him rot.

I thought the 2nd officer with the AR was his partner, no?

Like how he keeps directing the ambulance after the shooting, well done.

Is no one else annoyed at the shitty location of the body camera?

Half the time the video was obstructed by his arms and nothing was seen.

Looks like a good shoot but my God that body cam location is atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom