• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trying to Determine Concealed Carry Method

I have a couple of Galco Miami Classic II shoulder holsters.

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters.

If you do a google search you can find them for about $160 or less. I think Midway USA sells them for about $155. I like that I can buy new components and use the same harness for different guns. I also like that the holster that I bought for my Sig 226 works for my 220 and my 229. I have two harnesses and one is set up for a 1911 full size, the other set up for the Sigs.

Two spare magazines on hand is also very nice. With the tie downs attached to your belt your firearm is very secure.

A lot of people do not like shoulder rigs but it is one of my favorite ways to carry.

Last edited:
For any kind of IWB I recommend an undershirt between you and the gun, even when you're just wearing a T-shirt or polo over it. I wear the "beater" type under my T-shirts. Nice and thin.

I've started doing this as well. That thin layer of cotton provides a lot of comfort for IWB carry. Plus it has the advantage of not looking like you're wearing a T shirt.

I'm currently using a FIST #1 Clip holster. The base price is $44.95, but if you add options, it goes up from there. The first one I bought (used) didn't have the body protector or reinforcement at the top, but the one I ordered new does. I carry my 3913TSW in it and it's extremely comfortable.

I take the dog for a walk in the woods of a state park , I usually just wear mesh shorts and a T shirt. I bought a belly band off the forum and I actually really liked it except it was too big. So I got some Velcro that was self adhesive and very strong to shortn it up. It worked great except that before I tried it I cut off the overhang. Problem is I cut off the hook instead of the loop . Long story short it is now in the trash and am considering that kangaroo carry from a few posts back to fit the bill.

Fencer,

Thank you very much for the reply and information. I will check those out.

James

Back
Top Bottom