• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trumps Bump Stock Ban

or taxes on interstate commerce.
Yeah im not sure where i gained anythin g with the tax cuts.
Im not holding out on my "return" being better.

The bump stock ban thing is gross. Total mis use of power and completely ignoring the laws already in place.

I’m disappointed too but Hillary would have been much worst...
This is what we tend to believe but the rino's seem to fight harder against most if not all gun control when a dems in charge yet they seem more than willing to go along with it when a republicans in charge. It makes you wonder sometime if it's not all some elaborate ruse to fool us into voting for the people that are even more likely to violate our rights. Both parties want all the power.

Yeah im not sure where i gained anythin g with the tax cuts.
Im not holding out on my "return" being better.

The bump stock ban thing is gross. Total mis use of power and completely ignoring the laws already in place.

im getting f***ed, and i cant buy shit online to avoid paying sales tax anymore. that cocksucker robbed thousands from me.

Needs to be challenged to the SCOTUS. Enough giving in on 2A rights. We give an inch, they gain a mile. A slippery slope.

This is what we tend to believe but the rino's seem to fight harder against most if not all gun control when a dems in charge yet they seem more than willing to go along with it when a republicans in charge. It makes you wonder sometime if it's not all some elaborate ruse to fool us into voting for the people that are even more likely to violate our rights. Both parties want all the power.
Can’t say I disagree but we certainly would have seen different Supreme Court choices with Hillary and a different outcome in the senate if it wasn’t just barely republican.

Can’t say I disagree but we certainly would have seen different Supreme Court choices with Hillary and a different outcome in the senate if it wasn’t just barely republican.
Yes that's true and there certainly is concern about the justices but just recently Kavanaugh voted with the left side not to hear a case and Roberts with the left side about Trumps executive order on asylum so I'm wondering with friends like these who needs enemies. Maybe they'll do better when it comes to the 2A but I'm not holding my breath.

I’m disappointed too but Hillary would have been much worst...

I don’t think so. If Hillary won, she would have still dealt with a Republican majority in both houses for the first two years, and I don’t think the Dems would’ve done well at all in the mid-terms. Nothing would’ve gone anywhere.

I don’t think so. If Hillary won, she would have still dealt with a Republican majority in both houses for the first two years, and I don’t think the Dems would’ve done well at all in the mid-terms. Nothing would’ve gone anywhere.

A Republican majority that has spent most of its time siding with Democrats and ignoring Trump. When Obama was in office they gave him everything he wanted and then-some except for the last SCotUS vacancy.

Hillary packing SCotUS was a terrifying prospect.

eawnx14h5g521.jpg

Nah, I’m a goa member,
Got their letter last week looking for fresh funds to file suit re bumpstocks.

I couldn't agree with you more, as would George Washington, who was not a fan of the party system. To quote constitutionfacts.com "In George Washington's Farewell Address he warned his fellow Americans about the dangers of political parties. He said, 'The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism.' He claimed the partisanship would lead to inter-political conflict, divide the nation, and give rise to cases of tyranny." The party system has led us down a path of choosing the lesser of two evils fighting for votes, not for the people, but for power.

Stock markets are tanking, bump stocks getting banned, the last reasonable member of the administration has left, NATO is getting pissed at the US, no wall, steel prices through the roof, the list goes on and on. Yet, the Trumpettes here keep telling us how great we are doing. Time to wakey wakey and smell the waffles. This assclown has the potential to be the country's undoing. NOTHING he does makes much sense to me. The whole "Killary would've been worse" is bullshit. You had much better suited people than Trump running in the primaries, yet, here we are. But you guys keep justifying to yourselves that you made a great choice. Make sure not to admit you've made a mistake, that would be unamerican.

This entire bump stock BS is more prove that the the people in political offices have NO CLUE on what they pass or talk about. It's not just guns either.
They are all very disconnected from the everyday average Joe and Mary. They have no clue, none, and they don't give a shit.

It makes you wonder sometime if it's not all some elaborate ruse to fool us into voting for the people that are even more likely to violate our rights. Both parties want all the power.

Wait, there's still people that are unsure about this????

I gotta stay off the Internet without my glasses on. At first glance I thought you were clitoris guy.....

Needs to be challenged to the SCOTUS. Enough giving in on 2A rights. We give an inch, they gain a mile. A slippery slope.
SCOTUS is part of the problem. Why don't they want to hear 2A cases? Why? Any law that is written against the Constitution should be struck down by this court with penalties to the state if they don't listen !

Last edited:
This entire bump stock BS is more prove that the the people in political offices have NO CLUE on what they pass or talk about. It's not just guns either.
They are all very disconnected from the everyday average Joe and Mary. They have no clue, none, and they don't give a shit.
Oh, they know exactly what they are doing. 10+ years after Heller and the Government and the Courts simply ignore it.

Oh, they know exactly what they are doing. 10+ years after Heller and the Government and the Courts simply ignore it.
Yea no shit. WHY? Maybe everyone on this forum should email a reminder to their Governor and state reps etc.. Remind them of this District of Columbia v. Heller. Ask them why people in this state are being arrested for safe storage etc..

District of Columbia v. Heller

Back
Top Bottom