• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trumps Bump Stock Ban

Yea no shit. WHY? Maybe everyone on this forum should email a reminder to their Governor and state reps etc.. Remind them of this District of Columbia v. Heller. Ask them why people in this state are being arrested for safe storage etc..

District of Columbia v. Heller

Because the lower courts ignore it and both the DoJ and SCotUS don't do anything about it. If charges were filed against officials for Civil Rights violations or SCotUS stepped up to annul improper lower court rulings the offenders would stop. They only do what they can get away with.

I gotta stay off the Internet without my glasses on. At first glance I thought you were clitoris guy.....
Well, then, that would make citoriguy a member of a class DoJ and the courts would actually be interested in protecting! [laugh]

Oh, wait. [hmmm]

Goa files suit, nra folds like a cheap suit.

Time to switch memberships.

View attachment 260202

Somebody needs to start a GoFund Me for the GOA lawsuit to overturn the Bad precedents set by Trumps order.

Maybe then he'll get the message when its publicly reporting the millions donated by the people, like when he caved on the wall funding then made an about face.

Maybe he's not afraid of the NRA but can get a wake up call from his faltering base and the GOA.

Oh, they know exactly what they are doing. 10+ years after Heller and the Government and the Courts simply ignore it.
This from the article I posted is why they ignore it: Scalia said infringements are okay:
The Supreme Court has already allowed a lower court to get away with distorting Justice Scalia's dicta in the Heller case to mean that AR15s are not covered by the Second Amendment. Because they are “like M-16s,” and Scalia himself, made it clear in his dicta that he didn't want to include machine guns in the protections of the Second Amendment, so we can't expect much support from that quarter.

Yeah im not sure where i gained anythin g with the tax cuts.
Im not holding out on my "return" being better.

The bump stock ban thing is gross. Total mis use of power and completely ignoring the laws already in place.

Don’t mean to sound ignorant but
Could you explain what happened with interstate commerce? Thanks In advance.
Spicolii

Back
Top Bottom